Author Topic: Open carry in the Yakima Wal-Mart  (Read 7914 times)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Open carry in the Yakima Wal-Mart
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 01:29:55 PM »
:facepalm:

I just remembered what Thumper's mamma said and deleted stuff.

If it makes you hapy.  Just don't tell anyone else what to do, OK?  (Not saying you ever have.  Just asking you to keep the record intact.)

stay safe.

I'm not against OC. I do it myself from time to time. (or, did when I was in VA).

Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2015, 01:46:11 PM »
This same guy and his behavior has gotten the no guns area extended to the sidewalk around the Federal Courthouse in Spokane instead of just in the building, ...

Under what legal authority? 18 USC 930 specifically prohibits possession of firearms "in" federal facilities, and it specifically defines a federal facility as

"(1) The term “Federal facility” means a building or part thereof owned or leased by the Federal Government, where Federal employees are regularly present for the purpose of performing their official duties." [emphasis added]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 08:31:57 PM »
Under what legal authority? 18 USC 930 specifically prohibits possession of firearms "in" federal facilities, and it specifically defines a federal facility as

"(1) The term “Federal facility” means a building or part thereof owned or leased by the Federal Government, where Federal employees are regularly present for the purpose of performing their official duties." [emphasis added]

18 USC 930(f) is the cited law in the court order moving the weapons free zone to the sidewalk.

http://www.waed.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/general-ordes/15-54-1.pdf

bob