Author Topic: Tik tok: let's film ourselves walking into people's homes  (Read 938 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

dogmush

• friend
Re: Tik tok: let's film ourselves walking into people's homes
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 09:52:03 AM »
I think it's less of a "Tik Tok challenge" and just that one *expletive deleted*che Mizzy engagement farming.  I've been seeing his videos for several months now doing *expletive deleted*it like this, getting in peoples cars at red lights, and generally taking advantage of folks unwillingness to initiate violence*.  There's another (American this time) streamer that likes to walk around Japan saying "Hiroshima Nagasaki!" and then calling people racist when they get upset.  Same little dick energy.

*It's worth noting that even in the UK where firearms ownership is effectively zero, there's neighborhoods that can get pretty rough.  You don't see Mizzy filming these videos in the All north African migrant hoods, Council Housing blocks, or Gypsy caravans.  It's always the older, mostly white suburbs.  Wonder why.......

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 10:06:31 AM »
I can still remember the 90s when the internet was being proclaimed as something that will bring us together and make us smarter. Fast forward to 2023 and we are more divided than ever since the Civil War and the population as a whole appears to be far dumber.

The above is an example of the dumber part
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2023, 10:09:08 AM »
If it comes to the United States I wonder how long it will be until a TikToker wins a Shotgun of the Month Darwin Award.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2023, 10:13:39 AM »
Several years ago, a group of people walked into Richard Garriott's home and partied there for a while. If you didn't know, Garriott got rich from starting a video game company, and having enough money ($20 million) to become a "space tourist" to the ISS, much to NASA's dismay.

Anyway, these folks didn't really vandalize anything, but helped themselves to the liquor supply. They amused themselves by taking pictures of each other in the house. Nice, sharp, CLEAR pictures.

And when they were through and departed - they left their camera behind. With all the pictures they took.  :rofl:

It didn't take long to catch them, since the pictures were shown on nearly every local TV station.

As it was, they were lucky. A previous break-in had the perps held at gunpoint for the police - Garriott was home that time and he owns an UZI.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2023, 08:45:46 PM »
Here's an example of the mentality (if you can call it that) of what I assume is a typical TikTok "star":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=critXgkxrlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjBobaqb8b4
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design