Author Topic: Report: Israeli stealth fighters fly over Iran  (Read 1241 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Report: Israeli stealth fighters fly over Iran
« on: March 29, 2018, 06:41:56 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israeli-stealth-fighters-fly-over-Iran-547421
I just saw this on DrudgeReport. 
The report states that the two fighter jets, among the most advanced in the world, circled at high altitude above Persian Gulf sites suspected of being associated with the Iranian nuclear program.

It also states that the two jets went undetected by radar, including by the Russian radar system located in Syria. The source refused to confirm if the operation was undertaken in coordination with the US army, which has recently conducted joint exercises with the IDF.

The source added that the seven F-35 fighters in active service in the IAF have conducted a number of missions in Syria and on the Lebanese-Syrian border. He underlined that the fighter jets can travel from Israel to Iran twice without refueling.

Sounds like a pretty sharp warning to me.  If Iran starts something, Israel can finish it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Report: Israeli stealth fighters fly over Iran
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 06:43:40 PM »
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/hamas-swarm-israels-border-sparking-fear-new-passover-war/

On the heels of a recent military exercise that observers described as "unprecedented," Hamas leaders have called for some 100,000 Gaza Strip resident to engage in six weeks of mass demonstrations along the Israeli border as Jewish families gear up for the Passover holiday, which begins Friday evening.

Regional experts closely tracking the situation say the demonstrations are meant as cover for a mass military campaign to swarm Israel's border and stoke violence against the Jewish state.

This is also interesting.  We will see what happens.  Also looks like the UN is setting up to do its usual job of condemn Israel's actions and ignoring everyone else's.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 12:37:47 AM »
So . . . the IAF are our beta testers?
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 08:45:07 AM »
I guess so. 

Israel was making noise about Iran's nuclear program.  Sounds like this was a warning that they could conduct an air strike if they wanted to.  Not sure what Iran has done or will do.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 09:22:11 AM »
I don't see that as near the message as when an IDF sub was allowed to transit the Suez.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 10:50:22 AM »
I thought F-35s were paper weights ......... >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 11:24:57 PM »
I guess so. 

Israel was making noise about Iran's nuclear program.  Sounds like this was a warning that they could conduct an air strike if they wanted to.  Not sure what Iran has done or will do.

I'll take "Stirring *expletive deleted*it up in the Gaza strip" for $400 Alex.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2018, 12:42:07 PM »
I'll take "Stirring *expletive deleted*it up in the Gaza strip" for $400 Alex.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gaza-strip-israel-clashes-death-toll-palestinians/
Wouldn't surprise me if Iran was egging on this Gaza strip border stuff.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2018, 05:21:58 PM »
the first day of what Hamas organizers said will be six weeks of daily protests against a stifling border blockade.

Wait, wait, wait  Help me out here.  I thought the Israelis were the devil and need to to be driven to the sea and killed outright.  I thought that was the stance of Palestinians (The PA, Hamas, and all the others).  So, if you want them dead and the state of Israel destroyed, then doesn't it follow that NOT having any interaction with them NOW, will allow you to stand on your own without them LATER ??
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:38:10 AM by Amy Schumer »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2018, 11:52:49 PM »

Wait, wait, wait  Help me out here.  I thought the Israelis were the devil and need to to be driven to the sea and killed outright.  I thought that was the stance of Palestinians (The PA, Hamas, and all the others).  So, if you want them dead and the state of Israel destroyed, then doesn't it follow that NOT having any interaction with them NOW, will allow you to stand on you without them LATER ??

I think that needs a touch of copy editing for clarity, but if it means what I think you were trying to say, your fundamental error is in thinking that the Palestinians might be capable of logical reasoning. I don't think they have that capability.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design