Author Topic: Would you like to play a game?  (Read 1799 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Would you like to play a game?
« on: September 02, 2015, 10:24:27 AM »
http://www.wthr.com/story/29510645/have-you-seen-this-woman

The game is called "Spot the fails".

Apparently I is a grad-you-ate of some medikel skool 'cause it appears going out into the real world is in fact rocket surgery.  Otherwise the northside panhandler would have assumed ambient air temperature long ago.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Would you like to play a game?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 10:32:05 AM »
wow the epic stupid of the lady that let her get in her car and drove her around....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »
There's/was one similar that in Milwaukee as well- middle aged black lady that looks like she has AIDS who aggressively approaches cars at stop lights- mainly in the ghetto-y areas. Seems mostly harmless compared to some of the crazies I've seen around.

Haven't seen her in a few years probably because my driving routes change because of road construction.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 11:36:53 AM »
wow the epic stupid of the lady that let her get in her car and drove her around....

It would be kind of fun to take off fast with her in the car and give your best Hannibal Lechter impression, opining out loud how you wonder if she'd taste better smoked, or grilled.  =D

I also wish I had a stack of those fifty and one hundred trillion dollar Zimbabweian bills. I'd hand them out to the five or so panhandlers I see every day on my commutes in and out of downtown Milwaukee.
I promise not to duck.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 12:54:06 PM »
First of all why aren't your car doors locked?

Second of all jump into my car you are going to be lucky if all that happens to you is a beat down.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

griz

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 02:00:34 PM »
What gets me is one of the cooperative victims said she's just pushing to get all she can.  They recognized the problem yet apparently were limited only by the panhandlers imagination. :facepalm:
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 02:38:40 PM »
*snicker* I want to drive around where this woman is doing her thing with one of the Anatolian in the car with me.

I wonder how fast she's be jumping back out of the car...

Or better yet, Tristan the Affinpincher.
I can see it now, she's open the door and jump in, only to be attacked by five pounds of black fur with very white little teeth.
It's be like that scene in Monty Python when the rabbit attacks.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 08:09:22 PM »
Last idiot that ran up to my car door got a .45 pointed at his head. They retreat quickly. He didn't even get to touch the locked handle
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 10:21:48 PM »
duplicate.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Andiron

• friend
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 11:51:07 PM »
Ride the Lightning wasn't just a Metallica album... :police:

Why bother?  Touch my door and you get to  see how JMB's mechanics and ballistics work together.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 01:44:25 AM »
Geothermal Nuclear War, you first. [popcorn]

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 06:12:32 AM »
A long, long time ago -- in the days before cell phones -- I was driving home through the city late one night and stopped at a traffic light. A woman who was either drunk or on drugs came up to my passenger door and tried to open it. Mercifully, I had locked it -- that didn't stop her from continuing to try. She was babbling about something but I couldn't figure out what. I drove a couple of blocks up the street, stopped at an all-night gas station, and used their phone to call the cops.

I wasn't afraid for me safety, but if she had gotten into my car I don't know how I ever would have gotten her out. The biggest reason I called the cops was that I was afraid she'd get hit by someone because she was wandering around in the travel portion of the street.

Yeah, ALWAYS lock the doors.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 12:39:07 PM »
Geothermal Nuclear War, you first. [popcorn]
Yeah, the thread title will always remind me of that movie.  Not sure if current generations have even seen it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 02:16:33 PM »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 04:28:28 PM »
Nine posts to get the base reference, but still nobody has mentioned the allusion.

Semi-sorta good going, gang.

stay safe.