Author Topic: I’ll be cheering for the meteor  (Read 907 times)

sumpnz

• friend
I’ll be cheering for the meteor
« on: December 27, 2020, 03:20:08 AM »
Apparently AOC is seriously considering a primary challenge to Schumer.  https://nypost.com/2020/12/26/ny-democratic-boss-warns-aoc-not-to-challenge-chuck-schumer/

If she wins Schumer is removed.  If she loses she’s out of the HoR.  Both are good outcomes as far as that goes.

However, like when the Nazis and KKK rumble, I’ll be cheering for the meteor to wipe both out. 

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: I’ll be cheering for the meteor
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 11:16:32 AM »
I hope she wins. They treat it as a huge success when someone like Schumer or the rep AOC replaced gets primaried. It is a net loss for their party. You got rid of an old senator with senority on committees, established connections, established corruption etc that had a huge amount of power and replaced it with a little yappy dog.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 05:23:30 PM »
 I don't demonize the other side specifically that often,  but I do believe that man is evil.  Got get him, AOC.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 07:59:55 PM »
I don't demonize the other side specifically that often,  but I do believe that man is evil.  Got get him, AOC.

The safest thing is do demonize both sides, it's the only way to be sure.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 09:34:40 PM »
The safest thing is do demonize both sides, it's the only way to be sure.

“They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can’t get away now.”

Get some then  >:D

Goodnight Chesty,  wherever you are.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 11:43:45 PM »
I think I agree with you. 

One of the banks that failed in 2008 starting part of that lending crisis failed because someone on one of the banking committees leaked that they were having financial trouble.  I think it was Schumer who did that.  Someone who remembers that might know better.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge