Author Topic: Interview with an executioner  (Read 943 times)

Otherguy Overby

• friend
Interview with an executioner
« on: December 04, 2006, 05:47:12 AM »
Guns
Motorcycles
Jeeps
Never enough!

Dannyboy

• friend
Re: Interview with an executioner
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 05:55:55 AM »
I fully support capital punishment but that was twisted.  I think this belongs in the "Disturbing Movies" thread. 
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

Declaration Day

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 08:06:58 AM »
I support capital punishment as well, as long as it is quick and painless.

To chop off limbs, or to otherwise maim or torture a captive, defenseless person, regardless of guilt, is the epitome of evil.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 09:11:15 AM »
With a proper sword and proper technique beheading is not necessarily any slower or more painful than hanging or firing squad and probably quite a bit better than electrocution.

It's historically been one of the more merciful deaths available.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 09:34:25 AM »
I get a kick out of the way he says that if they would only stand still it would be much easier. "I say, hold still there so that I may properly lop off your noggin'." Uh, I don't THINK so bud, you're going to have to work for this one!  laugh
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Otherguy Overby

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 10:18:03 AM »
With a proper sword and proper technique beheading is not necessarily any slower or more painful than hanging or firing squad and probably quite a bit better than electrocution.

It's historically been one of the more merciful deaths available.

When I first posted this, I thought about inquiring whether he'd like to go on a working vacation in DC.  Pay TV could televise it.  We'd get to vote by remote to select which politician gets shortened.  It could be better than "American Idol."
Guns
Motorcycles
Jeeps
Never enough!