Author Topic: right click on firefox aint working no more, now I donut spill gud  (Read 1488 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
dangit! I installed crap cleaner, and the durn screen don't freeze quite as much, but when I get the red squiggly line underneat my misspellings , the right click don't work!! Now everyone is going to doubt my super spelling prowess!  :facepalm: :'(
any a yew know how to fix it?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
YA

lern too reed 'n' rite, innit?
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

gunsmith

• friend
I didn't wanna learn English when I went to school, cause I had nae plans to visit. England I mean.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
If I'd wanted schooling I'd have gone to school.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
If I'd wanted schooling I'd have gone to school.

Hee-hee.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
I didn't wanna learn English when I went to school, cause I had nae plans to visit. England I mean.

I needed that belly laugh!  Thanks!
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

Vodka7

• friend
Go to Tools-Addons.  Make sure "United States English Dictionary" is enabled.  If you don't have it, you can get it from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3497/

gunsmith

• friend
tanks vodka! now, lets see iffin it werks!
nope!

gunsmith

• friend
she-oot!
dangblastid!
nope, could it be me moude?
MOUSE?

sanglant

• friend
Re: right click on firefox aint working no more, now I donut spill gud
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 04:01:04 PM »
did you check your mouse properties? makes sure your mouse button 2(the right one) isn't disabled. then check to make sure, tools - options - advanced - check my spelling as i type is checked. [popcorn]

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 05:03:31 PM »
Go to Tools-Addons.  Make sure "United States English Dictionary" is enabled.  If you don't have it, you can get it from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3497/

I don't see anything like that in my FF add-ons.   ???

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 05:09:09 PM »
Because everything you post is in Urdu.  ???  I have to dig up an online translator for everything you type...
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
it is checked, you know, this all started when I got crap cleaner- I think I somehow got a yahoo toolbar with it ... would that be the problem? I still get the red squiggly line, my right click button works ... sigh ...

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 05:24:42 PM »
it is checked, you know, this all started when I got crap cleaner- I think I somehow got a yahoo toolbar with it ... would that be the problem? I still get the red squiggly line, my right click button works ... sigh ...

Always do custom install, and uncheck any boxes you don't want.  Like you really need a desktop icon for CCleaner.  Or anything else.

Vodka7

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 05:53:51 PM »

Maybe it's a Linux thing, then.  That's what I had to do to get it to work.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 03:56:49 AM »
have you tried disabling the "yahoo toolbar", don't try to get rid of it by deleting. you'll lose much more time trying to get your browser back the way you like. :facepalm: