Author Topic: Warning (for some): Don't Shave your husky!!  (Read 5260 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Warning (for some): Don't Shave your husky!!
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 09:20:16 AM »
"There are, of course, now people who could say that line and be perfectly serious about it."

And even more who would melt down into a screeching, raging fury of personal offendedness.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2017, 09:36:52 AM »
"There are, of course, now people who could say that line and be perfectly serious about it."

And even more who would melt down into a screeching, raging fury of personal offendedness.

If you point out that the words "his pussy" are insane? Yes.

If you're meaning the people who are in awe of the level of insanity, I have never seen anyone go into a fury over someone insisting that a male is actually a female or a female is actually a male, because they feel like it.

I have seen the reverse, multiple times. For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlHRbXXerak&t=2m2s

But hey, I'm the one who's crazy.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2017, 11:32:10 AM »
As long as he didn't post about grabbing his cat after shaving.  That would be completely unacceptable and might lead to winning an election at some later point. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2017, 11:35:56 AM »
No, I'm meaning the social justice snowflakes who find the juxtaposition of cat/pussy to be offensive because it's appropriation of slang that women have taken back in a move toward personal empowerment.

Goes with their hats.

Of course, there's also those who would find it offensive because it infers a specific gender, and they believe that a Xe/Znu/8*6S2~ society of asexual awareness is normative and MUST be enforced.

And all sorts of other crazy *expletive deleted*it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2017, 11:47:53 AM »
No, I'm meaning the social justice snowflakes who find the juxtaposition of cat/pussy to be offensive because it's appropriation of slang that women have taken back in a move toward personal empowerment.

Goes with their hats.

Of course, there's also those who would find it offensive because it infers a specific gender, and they believe that a Xe/Znu/8*6S2~ society of asexual awareness is normative and MUST be enforced.

GAH! I forgot about the primary flipping out and only focused on the secondary.*  Of course, a slang term for any female bodypart is offensive. But slang terms for male ones are funny.

*(Or is it the other way around now? I can't keep my victim hierarchy straight. OH, THERE I GO AGAIN with another microagression)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2017, 12:08:55 PM »
Dude...

Just be offended and don't worry about the details. They just don't matter.

:rofl:

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2017, 01:50:24 PM »

I have absolutely no doubt that he read it. Re-read it. And posted exactly what he intended to post.

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And we have a weiner!  :P
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 01:54:00 PM »
...I have never seen anyone go into a fury over someone insisting that a male is actually a female or a female is actually a male, because they feel like it.

Let me introduce you to some Pentecostals, Southern Baptists and Non Denominational church folks down here...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 01:55:38 PM »

Goes with their hats.

Bitches! Wait, are we talking cats? I was referring to female canines.
MOLON LABE!

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 02:42:35 PM »
I often find the slang use of the word "Bitch" offensive when used to describe certain woman.

There is no canine bitch on the planet that deserves the comparison...

"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2017, 03:04:40 PM »
I often find the slang use of the word "Bitch" offensive when used to describe certain woman.

There is no canine bitch on the planet that deserves the comparison...

LMAO! Met a few have ya?
MOLON LABE!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2017, 04:45:14 PM »
When we lived in Texas, my wife sometimes got her rough-coated border collie a buzz-cut in the summer.  They cut everything to about 3/4" or so, and she kinda looked like a fuzzy puppy for a while (rather than a shaved rat with a big head like that husky)  The dog seemed to like it.  That was a long time ago, so I might be mis-remembering it.
"It's good, though..."