Author Topic: backscatter x-ray on the streets  (Read 8157 times)

PTK

• friends
Re: backscatter x-ray on the streets
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 02:13:23 PM »
what items? and hows colrado law on things you can bring in a gov bldg with the perquisite signs? i know my leatherman is a bozo nono in gov bldgs in dc

SSA building is off-limits to knives and firearms, specifically. Everything else legal to carry is kosher, and the items they asked me to remove were; my cellphone, a plastic flashlight, and my zippo lighter, none of which are illegal to carry into the SSA building in any way, shape, or form. Again, it seriously pissed me off.
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 05:13:21 PM »
Who's got access to a waterjet?  It sounds like sheet metal silhouette time again.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 05:43:09 PM »
hmm, tell some dope in the press there was a dirty bomb attack, and watch the fun? [popcorn]

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 09:56:38 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGCd0KPJcMs  Youtube commercial for company producing Backscatter X-Ray Scanning Van.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.