Author Topic: Obama Administration Indicts America  (Read 1841 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Obama Administration Indicts America
« on: August 29, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/25/obama-administration-indicts-america/

Editorial from Washington Times.  Evidently the State Department has filed a report with the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights.  This report states how the US discriminates against a whole plethora of people that are not white in color or not male or not handicapped.  The report also says that Obama has been stopping all the hate.  There is more in the editorial.

State Department Page:  http://www.state.gov/g/drl/upr/index.htm
Report:  http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/146379.pdf
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Obama Administration Indicts America
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 04:41:54 PM »
It would be silly of us to expect anything less from this administration.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 08:23:08 AM »
Just heard on the radio today that as part of his administration's "human rights" agenda (as reported to the U.N.) they filed suit against Arizona to stop them from enforcing immigration law. So according to Obama & Co., Arizona is a human rights violator, and is denounced as such before the world body.  :facepalm:]

You know, I've seen a lot I didn't like in previous administrations, both Democratic and Republican - corruption, amoral opportunism, ineffectual indecision, willful blindness, a whole litany of failings.

But this is the first time I've seen an administration that's actively, maliciously, anti-American:mad:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 02:14:26 PM »
This, along with the DOJ decision to drop prosecution against the USS Cole bomber, could be considered a double-tap.

Everyday the big picture comes into sharper focus.  And not just with those of us on this forum.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 03:46:17 PM »
Just heard on the radio today that as part of his administration's "human rights" agenda (as reported to the U.N.) they filed suit against Arizona to stop them from enforcing immigration law. So according to Obama & Co., Arizona is a human rights violator, and is denounced as such before the world body.  :facepalm:

You know, I've seen a lot I didn't like in previous administrations, both Democratic and Republican - corruption, amoral opportunism, ineffectual indecision, willful blindness, a whole litany of failings.

But this is the first time I've seen an administration that's actively, maliciously, anti-American:mad:

From Jan Brewer's web site http://janbrewer.com/uploads/08-27-10 Letter to Secretary Clinton.pdf
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 06:34:03 PM »
Just heard on the radio today that as part of his administration's "human rights" agenda (as reported to the U.N.) they filed suit against Arizona to stop them from enforcing immigration law. So according to Obama & Co., Arizona is a human rights violator, and is denounced as such before the world body.  :facepalm:]

So they are suing Arizona for attempting to make its laws and enforcement on immigration reflect that of the Feds. 

I gotta wonder if there are a bunch of people at the UN laughing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 08:13:17 PM »
this is the first time I've seen an administration that's actively, maliciously, anti-American

And it's really a surprise, too!   

None of us ever saw this coming.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 10:09:10 AM »
Not to worry.  We're assured daily by the MSM that this administration has only America's best interests at heart.  Did you know, "for the record," that Obama was a Christian?  Yeah, Katie Couric has let us know there's nothing to be concerned about.  Just get some beer and nachos and hang in for the ride.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.