Author Topic: DOJ website change.  (Read 3939 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
DOJ website change.
« on: September 01, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »
Intersting change at the DOJ.  NO more US flag, just, well go see. http://www.justice.gov/

And the quote is, well, interesting.  I just dont know what to think about this one.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

red headed stranger

• friend
Re: DOJ website change.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 03:32:20 PM »
The logo/emblem doesn't really bother me. It is still the DoJ emblem that has been around for quite a while. 

The source of the quote is a bit disturbing though. 
Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 03:33:17 PM »
Globalist tripe.  How lovely.

"Who prosecutes on behalf of Justice" is not good enough?  

If the seal changes to reflect that pap, it will just further influence the Tea Party movement to attack bureaucrats and the executive branch.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 04:20:26 PM »
Anybody know how long that's been engraved on their building?

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 08:30:27 AM »
What's with all the italics thrown in the middle of phrases?

Somebody channeling the printing style of the Colonial period - like "the perfuit of happiness".

But then, I believe I may have just answered my own question.  Colonialism - the way to bring those recalcitrant loons back into line.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.