Author Topic: Nashville Elementary School Shooting  (Read 9802 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Nashville Elementary School Shooting
« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2023, 05:24:47 PM »
Huuuuh

I don't think there's a video game publisher in the world who would host a game where you go around killing transgender people
But if you're in one of the "oppressed" classes, fantasies of killing political opponents are not only encouraged, they're monetized on Steam!

Just two months before a transgender person went on a shooting spree, killing people at a conservative Christian school, a game called "Terfenstein" was released. This game lets you play as a trans character and go around killing people who aren't on board with the trans agenda like Priests and "TERFs" (Trans exclusionary radical feminists) like J.K. Rowling.

This video game released two months prior to the Nashville shooting lets you play as a transgender gunman who kills Christians and feminists
https://notthebee.com/article/this-video-game-released-just-two-months-prior-to-the-nashville-shooting-lets-you-play-as-a-transgender-character-and-go-around-shooting-christians-and-anti-trans-feminists

Youtube link to the trailer out 4 months ago  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUj2IYbL-zI

The Quartering YT video on the game

The Most Vile Video Game In History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrkWYc4vLo
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2023, 11:32:35 AM »

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2023, 11:41:06 AM »
I know for a fact 5.56 fired from the super high powered AR-15 doesn't leave enough body behind to ID because an all knowing all wise congress critter said so.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2023, 12:14:23 PM »
Huuuuh

This video game released two months prior to the Nashville shooting lets you play as a transgender gunman who kills Christians and feminists

The Quartering YT video on the game

The Most Vile Video Game In History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrkWYc4vLo

From the comments:

"I tried playing but half the time the avatar would just die on its own."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2023, 05:59:22 PM »
From the comments:

"I tried playing but half the time the avatar would just die on its own."

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #180 on: April 03, 2023, 08:38:48 PM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #181 on: April 03, 2023, 08:45:06 PM »
Was just getting ready to post that
Note they're still saying two "assault" rifles

From a link from the above article

Despite the disorder, cops said Hale, 28, was able to legally build up an arsenal of seven guns that were kept hidden at home—three of which were used to mow down six people at The Covenant School.

Seven guns is an "arsenal"

Also note this

Drake also divulged details about a manifesto Hale left behind, which allegedly included a map of the campus and a plan on how he'd enter the building. The writings also indicated the private Christian school may not have been the only planned target. Family members and a shopping mall were among other possible targets, he said.

Family members and a mall

Nashville Shooter Amassed an Arsenal Despite Being Under Doctor’s Care
https://www.thedailybeast.com/nashville-shooter-audrey-hale-amassed-an-arsenal-despite-being-under-docs-care-cops-say
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2023, 09:25:41 PM »
^^^^

From some of the things I have read about her home life and parents I was kind of surprised she didn't start with them.

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2023, 11:10:50 PM »
^^^^

From some of the things I have read about her home life and parents I was kind of surprised she didn't start with them.

bob

Links?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2023, 10:50:08 AM »
^^^^

Wasn't she still living with her parents at age 28?  If home life was that terrible, she could have moved out.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #185 on: April 04, 2023, 11:32:14 AM »
Wasn't she still living with her parents at age 28?  If home life was that terrible, she could have moved out.

She have a job?

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2023, 11:34:55 AM »
She have a job?

She claimed to be a graphic artist, so . . . probably not.

Still, there are alternatives if her home life was hell:  couch surfing with friends, homeless shelter, etc.

How did she afford seven firearms and ammunition?

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2023, 12:34:17 PM »

How did she afford seven firearms and ammunition?

I thought the FBI provided those.  ;)

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2023, 01:10:08 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11912163/Nashville-school-shooter-Audrey-Hales-parents-accept-gay-trans.html

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-christian-school-shooting-claims-audrey-hale-was-rejected-by-family-who-couldnt-accept-trans-identity/HXYHOBJL55AUZDSOGA3NCAQZ5M/

https://news.yahoo.com/audrey-hale-disturbing-art-revealed-174614115.html

There's a lot to unpack there.

So her parents were religious. One article says the parents didn't accept that "she" was homosexual. The other article said the parents couldn't accept that "she" was transgender. Yet those same parents still allowed her to live at home. But, as so often these days, I am confused. How does this work?

She (Audrey) was born female. So if a female prefers to engage in sexual relations with other females, that's homosexuality. Check.

But Audrey had decided that she was a he, and adopted the name of Aiden. So what is a "normal" relationship for a transgender "male"? If "he" becomes sexually involved with females, is that homosexuality or is it (cough, cough) heterosexuality? If "he" becomes involved with a genuine biological male, is it homosexuality?

And what is it if a transgender male becomes sexually involved with a transgender female?

The NZ article reported that she/he/it wanted to die. Fine. He/she/it had firearms and could have just killed itself, but that wouldn't have made a STATEMENT. No -- it had to kill other, innocent people.

I wish we could know more about exactly what she as being treated for, and what the attitude and approach of the mental health professional (psychiatrist? psychologist? MSW?) was toward whatever her problems were. It appears that, at 28 years of age, she had only recently come out as transgender. I'm way out on a limb here, but I'm going to guess that if the authorities probe deep enough, they'll learn that she was groomed at the art school she was attending.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2023, 01:50:41 PM »
So her parents were religious. One article says the parents didn't accept that "she" was homosexual. The other article said the parents couldn't accept that "she" was transgender. Yet those same parents still allowed her to live at home. But, as so often these days, I am confused. How does this work?

There is a parenting style out there that refuses to grant agency to adult-sized children.

"No you may not move out, you'll just ruin your life."

Dunno if that is the philosophy of the parents in this case, but without considerable self-confidence on the part of the offspring, it's quite difficult to build sufficient determination to just jump off the cliff into the adult world.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2023, 01:58:33 PM »
There is a parenting style out there that refuses to grant agency to adult-sized children.

Dunno if that is the philosophy of the parents in this case, but without considerable self-confidence on the part of the offspring, it's quite difficult to build sufficient determination to just jump off the cliff into the adult world.

My kids know that at 18 and graduated from high school they have 3 options.  College, get a job and become self supporting or can take them to the military recruiting center.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2023, 02:40:03 PM »

What you say is true, but the counterpoint is that her "hateful, bigoted" parents didn't throw her out of the house and disown her. And they apparently knew that she was playing he once she left the house. The parents simply exercised their parental right to say, "If you're going to live under our roof, you will abide by our rules while you are under our roof." That's not an unreasonable request when the person is 28 years old.

And I have to wonder if her shrink helped convince her that such a simple act of parenting was hateful and bigoted.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2023, 04:12:04 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2023, 04:56:29 PM »
Funny how the parents are criticized for everything except raising a girl who refused to accept she was a girl.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2023, 05:55:04 PM »
Funny how the parents are criticized for everything except raising a girl who refused to accept she was a girl.

I'd like to know how the perp stashed seven guns in her parents' house without them knowing.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2023, 05:57:32 PM »
I'd like to know how the perp stashed seven guns in her parents' house without them knowing.

Doesn't seem that hard. She probably asked some married men for tips.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2023, 06:02:56 PM »
Doesn't seem that hard. She probably asked some married men for tips.

Interesting answer.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2023, 08:15:41 PM »

Meh, not that hard. Between when I turned 18 and when I left for the Army at 18 and 9 months I bought 5 guns and brought them into my parents house. They did not know until I told them at on the eve of shipping to Ft, Benning.

I used the advances fieldcraft technique of bring them in when my parents were at work, and storing them in rifle cases in my closet.

How often does the normal parent toss their kid's room?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2023, 08:31:06 PM »
Guess sainthood is next

A transgender pastor from North Dakota has compared the treatment of Nashville shooter Audrey Hale to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ less than a week after the twisted killer murdered six people, including three nine-year-old children.

'Instead of focusing on ways this could've been prevented, such as gun control, a significant number of people have turned their attention to the shooter's identity,' the pastor said.

'Instead of focusing on the number one cause of child death in this country is now gunshot wounds.

And still no manifesto who would help explain what her motives were.

Wild moment transgender North Dakota pastor claims Nashville school shooter has been treated like Jesus being CRUCIFIED... after gunman shot dead six including two children
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11938375/Trans-Nashville-pastor-claims-treatment-Audrey-Hale-comparable-Jesus-Christ-crucifixion.html
- Calvin and Hobbes