Author Topic: Walking dead season 3 finale (spoilers)  (Read 4200 times)

CNYCacher

• friend
Re: Walking dead season 3 finale (spoilers)
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2013, 10:47:38 AM »
Hope they don't think holding a .357 with a bent, unlocked wrist (the way Rick usually does) is proper technique . . .

What are you talking about?   :rofl:

On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 12:01:44 PM »
Awful hard to aim that way, too.... :facepalm:
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

HankB

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 01:57:01 PM »
Whose pistol technique is better - Rick's or Carl's?

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 02:59:31 PM »
Awful hard to aim that way, too.... :facepalm:

Aiming is for girly-men. Real men simply 'will' the bullet into the target.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 07:07:17 PM »
I think of Rick's style as being the Walking Dead version of "gansta style"...it's not going to work, but it looks cool on screen.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 07:33:41 PM »
I think of Rick's style as being the Walking Dead version of "gansta style"...it's not going to work, but it looks cool on screen.

It'll work just fine.  Rick hits most every zombie he's...er, ah, hum...."aimed" at.  
It's a TV show. Suspend your disbelief.
I mean, if we can accept zombies, magic bullets ought to be a cinch!! [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero