Author Topic: The decorator stopped by our RV build  (Read 647 times)

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
The decorator stopped by our RV build
« on: October 02, 2021, 08:19:19 PM »
We are almost ready to head out.  I need to pack my truck and we need to pack clothes and personal items.  Az here we come.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: The decorator stopped by our RV build
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 09:13:14 PM »
Nice looking set of camping wheels.  Man, I need something like that to take to rocket launches.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 09:23:51 PM »
Nice!

Hope that magnet is strong enough to hold the knives on bumpy highway!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 11:00:48 PM »
We are almost ready to head out.  I need to pack my truck and we need to pack clothes and personal items.  Az here we come.

Where at in AZ do you guys go?

bob

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 10:01:56 PM »
Nice!

Hope that magnet is strong enough to hold the knives on bumpy highway!
We have discussed that and she is convinced it will hold them.  The way she drives............?

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 10:06:46 PM »
Where at in AZ do you guys go?

bob

We still have two places there although we live in Ky now.  We will be staying on our off grid property in the high desert below I- 40.  That's why I wired for 120 and 12v through a shore power line, and solar for the 100 amp hour battery, which will also charge if we are plugged into a land line, or my 2000 watt generator.  I have room to add another 100 amp hour battery if we ever used that much juice, which I doubt.  It's kind of like luxury tent camping for us.  It is an F350 superduty Uhaul box truck.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 12:36:26 AM »
We still have two places there although we live in Ky now.  We will be staying on our off grid property in the high desert below I- 40.  That's why I wired for 120 and 12v through a shore power line, and solar for the 100 amp hour battery, which will also charge if we are plugged into a land line, or my 2000 watt generator.  I have room to add another 100 amp hour battery if we ever used that much juice, which I doubt.  It's kind of like luxury tent camping for us.  It is an F350 superduty Uhaul box truck.

I've spent some time in Winslow, Showlow and Concho- beautiful out there in AZ!!
 Check out cheap RV living youtube channel for lots of good tips
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2021, 08:26:08 AM »
I've spent some time in Winslow, Showlow and Concho- beautiful out there in AZ!!
 Check out cheap RV living youtube channel for lots of good tips
  We were living on our off grid property long before those channels even existed.  The folks out EOS could teach those folks a lot about living off grid.  Here is the comfy end as opposed to the working end.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 10:02:51 AM »
How do you get up to the bed?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2021, 01:31:31 PM »

I had the same question looking at the picture.  Inquiring minds want to know.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 09:35:52 PM »

I added an above ground pool deck ladder so the wife and her favorite dog, or the granddaughters could sleep up there.  I have a bench between the kitchen and the Grannie's attic for me.