Author Topic: Douglasville woman left racially charged notes in neighbors’ mailboxes  (Read 479 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://www.ajc.com/news/cops-douglasville-woman-left-racially-charged-notes-in-neighbors-mailboxes/LSE4Q3JGSVDNDBPL6LYQ44FSCQ/

The notes began to appear in the mailboxes of homes on Manning Drive in a Douglasville subdivision called Brookmont in December 2020, Douglasville police said on Facebook. Each of the notes claimed to be written by a white man who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan and threatened to kill the residents and burn down their homes. The notes described their writer as a 6-foot-tall man with a long, red beard who did not live in the neighborhood.

The suspect ultimately identified by investigators was 30-year-old Terresha Lucas, a Black woman who also lives in the Brookmont community, Douglasville police said. Lucas is expected to surrender to authorities this week, authorities said.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/black-woman-in-douglasville-accused-of-pretending-to-be-white-man-threatening-neighbors/article_4ccc0a7a-216c-11ec-bdef-3bd5aa74a0ef.html
Black woman in Douglasville accused of pretending to be white man, threatening neighbors

Does the KKK still exist?  They are so scarce that black people are having to pick up the slack and make racist threats for them.  Maybe that is their plan.   [tinfoil]

Other than the Dylan Roof shooting a few years ago, when was the last time we had serious white racist making threats?  Seems to be pretty rare. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
But this womyn of color only did these horrible things because the White Man has forced her to internalize and recreate racist acts of oppression. That is the insidious nature of the white supremacy.

Just accept that as white men, we are wizards, capable of perpetuating racism even when we aren't perpetuating racism. Heck, maybe we are superior. [shrug]
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Reality didn't meet her expectations, so she fixed it.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
I've vowed to use my white supremacy powers only for the good of all mankind.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Doing the job that white Americans won't do.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Perd Hapley

• friend
Who was it that talked about the demand for racism far exceeding the supply?

freakazoid

• friend
Anybody else remember when they kept doing things like drawing swastikas, usually poorly, and leaving spray painted notes like this not really that long ago. Seemed like it had stopped for a while, at least stopped getting reported on.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Can't call it a false flag deal... can you call it a false color operation?  Or is that racist?

I'm afraid we will see more flame-fanners pulling crap like this.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Perd Hapley

• friend

HankB

• friend
White supremacy has another black face - those insidious honky cracker Trumpists are recruiting POCs!
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
Can't call it a false flag deal... can you call it a false color operation?  Or is that racist?

I'm afraid we will see more flame-fanners pulling crap like this.
See more?  Rather we should say the trend continues.  There have been a number of "racist" incidents (many on college campuses) over the last 5 years or more.  I can't think of one that was actually done by a white person. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge