Author Topic: Ah&bit of quiet.  (Read 853 times)

Ah&bit of quiet.
« on: December 25, 2005, 09:59:58 AM »
He awoke a bit later than usual, then again he had been up into the wee hours of the morning writing a story, well actually he has a number of these he is working on.

While the Krups made coffee, he went outside to smoke, back inside he snagged a big Styrofoam cup of coffee ,well the first cigarette was so good, might as well have another for dessert.

Whores breakfast finished, he checked his emails, *expletive deleted*it, and he was getting blamed for all sorts of stuff. *snicker* He made a note to self: teal colored teddies draped over a 28 ga shotgun looks right nice as an email attached picture. He received a blushed reply when he commented teal teddies were the best thing to wear on getting a shotgun fitted proper.

Some other smart assed comment about how her daddy did not wear a teddy when he assisted him with gun fit.

Some stuff best covered by Carharts
I wear Carharts
Yeah but&never mind, not going to win this thing am I?

Nope, you guys get to stand to pee, in exchange women win arguments.
What idiot told you that?
You did.

He went to the bathroom, stood and peed. Somehow this trade off didnt seen right.

Showered and ready for the day, why shave? It is Sunday, besides who in the hell on the Internet or telephone cares anyway?

Went back to his puter&
He sure hopes some folks get new bathrobes, geewhiz , he has worn out oven mitts and cleaning rags with more personality&

Time for brunch; he heads down to the Stop&Rob. They just think Twinkies never die, according to the date on this Cheeseburger, Carter was President, he would have gotten the Burrito, but the date on it was during the time some guy in the White House was from Arkansas, he hated that guy&Never had a single slice of that Pizza before, hey, this date is from the time some guy was Prez, his son is now&Better grab a Twinkie from the Ike Era just in case. This way if someone should ask  did you unwrap anything interesting today?  He could say yeah.

He decided to clean his CCWs, there has to be a market for Nelphs, all in the marketing anyway, if you build it- they will buy it. Best idea so far was the one about making a poultice to cure Avian Flue and NSA cant read emails.

His guns inspected and now time to clean house. Vacuums, sweeps, mops, and all that other stuff- all the while laundry is being done. That didnt take long, so picks up Night Fall  he is reading by DeMille and reads&continues to read&. he figures right about now buzzzzz dryer sounds.

Why does the damn dryer always do that right in the middle of a good part?

Lunch: He figures why make stuff difficult, eat some of both the ham and roast he fixed yesterday- worry about veggies later.

He checks email and to see what all the Forums are up to. Same song different verse on forums, now the emails are a mixed bag of funny as hell, he is for sure never allowed to be in a store with firearm related stuff, with a friend, relative, dogs (trying to think when the hell  ever took that dog to a sporting good store) and folks having a totally bad sucky day. Folks sick, upcoming surgeries, HVAC and Plumbing problems, and of course the traditional appliance going out. Appliances always go on the fritz during this time of year.

Checks the time, rumor is some folks crazier than road ticks are supposed to be in town. Great thing about having dial up ISP, phone is busy. Then again when off-line many times the ringer is turned off anyway. He figures as dense as the road ticks are  leave me the hell alone  probably didnt stick anyway.

He said he would do a little something for someone, and just who in the hell is ever gonna suspect some fella on this Sunday, would have access to valuables and move from point A to point B. Be like old times, he still has the touch, cant do a ninja roll, still gots the touch.

So he does this thing, piece of cake. Didnt take long, didnt even bother to tuck in his shirt.

Of Course he just has tothink tacky as he arrives back home. He has to sign for sinus meds, and is limited in how many he can buy in a month. He knows damn well them folks doing a dope deal as he turns the corner did not sign for theirs&way to go .gov!!

He notices the folks removing icicles from a house, well if the idiots had not put them up  they wouldnt have to take them down. He wonders if using that hey you younguns get out of my yard! tone, works on getting tinsel out of his yard. He will wait and see, sure is windy today. Damn&them folks picked up the tinsel, and he was so looking forward to finding out&

He thinks of a movie, nah, that means crowds, lines, and all that stuff.Only downside to not having a TV, kinda hard to play a VHS tape on his laptop. He has been noticing no cassette tapes in stores either...his truck and Walkman plays tapes. Oh well...
Better to read that book, that John Corey character is such a bastard, he really likes that John Corey character&.

He figures he has a bit of time before he runs off and hides, road ticks dont listen, most likely show up unannounced and knock on the door. No luck finding a good quarantine sign to put on door. If he knew where his chalk was he would draw an outline of a body on porch&just his luck they wouldnt take the hint&

He checks email again, *smirk* something about a kid wearing a Molon Labe hat, holding the first shell made from a new reloader&just makes him grin&

You created a monster so says the email.

Yeah, that is what I do best, stir up trouble and get the blame. He figures that is why it is called  passing it forward.

*wink*

He needs to let soak in some inquiries and  conversations he had yesterday. He makes a mental note to do a internet search in regard to Nashville, Knoxville, and some other places...

He will be hid out most likely for the rest of the day. Time to turn puter off, and find a quiet place to read his book. So if anyone tries to call " he ain't here".

s

grampster

• friend
Ah&bit of quiet.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 11:21:16 AM »
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, snort, huh? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. snort,
smack smack, hmmmmm.  whazzat?   Woo, sm's got another story?  Sure, I got time.
First lemme get a cofee and maybe some tootsie rolls.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Bob F.

• friend
Ah&bit of quiet.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 05:34:53 PM »
Hey, Steve: Merry Christmas!! Love reading your stuff!!
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."