Author Topic: An idea I can get behind  (Read 3665 times)

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: An idea I can get behind
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2013, 04:27:24 PM »
So can we get back to the discussion of bringing horrible screaming death metal to much hated bugs?

Fire and Brimstone upon Sodom on the Potomac ?

:cool:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2013, 06:23:06 PM »
How did that get in this thread? That's not where I put it.

To tell the truth, around here it's likely no one noticed. =D
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2013, 06:26:06 PM »
To tell the truth, around here it's likely no one noticed. =D

To be honest, I could get behind that idea anyway. We need less idiot-proof things in this world, maybe it'll thin out the idiots.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2013, 07:56:18 AM »
Probably from people who've never stood in a fire ant nest.  Only two things I hate about the south.
Fire ants.
Skeeters.

You left out June through September
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2013, 09:11:50 AM »
I saw the molten aluminum/ant nest thing quite a while back on Discovery/Animal Planet/??? quite a while back, done by some scientist studying ants. The ant nests he did were quite a bit deeper, and a lot more work to dig up.

I remember thinking what great sculptures they would make.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G