Author Topic: honest john kerry  (Read 1943 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: honest john kerry
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 05:55:21 PM »
That's not fair!  Maybe he sent the payment using Gpal.   >:D
"It's good, though..."

• friends
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 06:01:19 PM »
if you get to heck before me save me a seat on the cooler side  near a window  i asked for permission and directions on posting an update on .us   no reply  who can figure
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 06:27:01 PM »
if you get to heck before me save me a seat on the cooler side  near a window  i asked for permission and directions on posting an update on .us   no reply  who can figure

It's better to ask forgivness then permission. >:D

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 06:39:38 PM »
good point ! be right back! [popcorn] >:D >:D

• friends
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 06:46:22 PM »
gpal has started paying folks
folks owed since june including mcubed who actually owns geovario and hosts this place have gotten funds due since june. anyone used them more recently gotten their funds?

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...89122&page=193

see posts from 3830 on for details

fairly innocuous >:D  how long will it last?  and who will close it?

there is some stuff about the raffles in there thats "special"

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 11:37:19 PM »
Wait...that boat in the picture costs $7million?  What, is it made out of gold?

I'd have figured a $7mil yacht would have been a bit...bigger.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 11:46:22 PM »
It's 76 feet long, although it doesn't look that large in the photo.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 11:52:57 PM »
It's 76 feet long, although it doesn't look that large in the photo.

Must be the perspective.  In that photo, it doesn't look that much bigger than say, Sugar Momma.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 08:19:16 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, John Kerry's only talent is finding rich widows to marry - look up the word "Gigolo" in the dictionary, and you ought to see his portrait.

But I see this as a non-issue. If I were - God forbid - a resident of MA, bought a boat in another state, and berthed it in another state, I sure as H-E-double hockey sticks wouldn't pay a penny of tax to MA either.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

thumbody

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 09:44:57 AM »

But I see this as a non-issue. If I were - God forbid - a resident of MA, bought a boat in another state, and berthed it in another state, I sure as H-E-double hockey sticks wouldn't pay a penny of tax to MA either.
But you're not John "I Don't need a tax cut" Kerry either.
I'm OK it's the rest of the world that's messed up