Author Topic: forgive my gloating  (Read 1905 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
forgive my gloating
« on: November 12, 2010, 05:35:42 PM »
but this is sweet!
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/local-breaking-news/crime-and-public-safety/pr-geos-govt-headquarters-sear.html?hpid=topnews

former county attorney and all around dirtbag.caught readhanded by the fbi  there will be much joy at the fop lodge tonite. this guy was so loved that a copperhead snake was found near his office and it is assumed a cop put it there
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
Re: forgive my gloating
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 10:43:45 PM »
corruption in MD politics?

why that has never happened before!
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
$79,600 in Her Underwear
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 10:14:04 AM »
I reckon I'm teetering my topic between political and non-political, but I'm more curious about how she stuck $79,600 in her underwear without it looking like a goiter. On the political side, business as usual for the DC area I guess.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/local/blogs/capital-land/feds-jack-johnsons-wife-flushed-100k-check-as-agents-closed-in-107565938.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: $79,600 in Her Underwear
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 10:24:54 AM »
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 11:17:49 AM »
Dammit - always late to the party. Topics merged.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

• friends
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 12:30:31 PM »
jack johnson is a scumbags scumbag    he stands out even in pg county.  expect the race card  soon.

he made his bones as county attorney going after the pg county cops. thats kinda like david duke vs the westboro baptist church.
i'll bet they are laughing at the cop shop
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

nico

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 03:34:11 PM »
I live in that county.  I'd feel a lot better about this if it weren't happening weeks before the end of his second term. . .  Political corruption is so ingrained in the politics here I just want to GTFO as soon as possible.  I'm pretty much convinced that MD, and PG county especially, is beyond hope when it comes to trying to convince people to educate themselves beyond what letter a politician has next to their name. 

• friends
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 03:48:25 PM »
i'm an expatriate pg county boy district heights temple hills genus. i hear ya nico.  i ran as soon as i could and it was way better then

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 06:06:58 PM »
I looked at my old district 4 vote turn out and there were more votes cast in the PG half then the Monkey County half. The total district turn out for both parties was less than the population of upper Monkey County.
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 07:24:09 PM »
So glad I got out of Silver Spring when I was 17...  [barf]
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

• friends
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 07:35:35 PM »
more is revealed! some scam involving tick tock liquors 3 cops and untaxed booze and cigs. the booze biz in pg is real crooked  got my liquor license there for my 18th birthday  took 1500 bucks to the golf course to "meet a guy" a week earlier and presto