Author Topic: Chicago cops  (Read 4174 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Chicago cops
« on: October 05, 2011, 12:15:43 PM »
I think this little snippets says it all.

A $7 million report by special prosecutors
concluded that Burge and his Area 2
underlings tortured criminal suspects for
two decades while police brass looked the
other way. But the report concluded it’s
too late to prosecute because the statute
of limitations has long since run out.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/8030158-418/city-to-pay-125-million-to-another-burge-era-accuser.html
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

brimic

• friends
Re: Chicago cops
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 01:28:11 PM »
So thats what they do when they aren't beating up female bartenders.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »
When looked at the URL, I though "whoa, that's a lot of money", then I clicked it and saw it was "only" $1.25 million, not $125 million as the url suggested :laugh:.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 02:06:16 PM »
Chicago and Milwaukee cops did a lot of stuff years ago that they couldn't get away with today. As late as the 1980's, Milwaukee cops were shaking down merchants for payoffs.

One popular diversion for bored Chicago cops driving vans was to pick up some black guy on a Saturday night, beat the hell out of him, then dump him in an alley someplace. I've had other cops tell me that one enough times to believe it.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 03:57:18 PM »
A $7 million report by special prosecutors
concluded that Burge and his Area 2
underlings tortured criminal suspects for
two decades while police brass looked the
other way. But the report concluded it’s
too late to prosecute because the statute
of limitations has long since run out.

Too late to prosecute, yes, but not too late for justice.

The absolute bare minimum, these worthless *expletive deleted*s ought to have their names posted for all to see, so that decent folk can treat them like the moral lepers they are.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »
Chicago and Milwaukee cops did a lot of stuff years ago that they couldn't get away with today. As late as the 1980's, Milwaukee cops were shaking down merchants for payoffs.

One popular diversion for bored Chicago cops driving vans was to pick up some black guy on a Saturday night, beat the hell out of him, then dump him in an alley someplace. I've had other cops tell me that one enough times to believe it.
Common trick used over here, atleast up in Stockholm: phone book trick, place one over the kidneys, then beat over it as hard as possible with your baton. Doesn't leave any bruises, apparently.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 08:06:33 PM »
Rahm Emanuel will fix all of these ills...... =D
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 01:54:29 AM »
Actually I'm quite surprised at Rahm.  He has grabbed the bull by the horns.  Just about every day there's a new item coming out where he's kicking the snot of the city employees and their unions.   Just yesterday he announced that city workers that have more than $1000 in unpaid tickets have like 30 days to pay them or get fired.  I was like  :O :O :O

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Emanuel-to-City-Employees-Pay-Tickets-or-Lose-Job-131046758.html

This after he said he was go to put Lo-jack on city vehicles and track employees and crackdown on absenteeism.

Chris Christie and Scott Walker may have gone toe-to-toe with the public sector unions, but Rahm is playing sniper with them.  And winning, there's hardly a peep coming from anyone here.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 07:51:48 AM »
Actually I'm quite surprised at Rahm.  He has grabbed the bull by the horns.  Just about every day there's a new item coming out where he's kicking the snot of the city employees and their unions.   Just yesterday he announced that city workers that have more than $1000 in unpaid tickets have like 30 days to pay them or get fired.  I was like   

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Emanuel-to-City-Employees-Pay-Tickets-or-Lose-Job-131046758.html

This after he said he was go to put Lo-jack on city vehicles and track employees and crackdown on absenteeism.

Chris Christie and Scott Walker may have gone toe-to-toe with the public sector unions, but Rahm is playing sniper with them.  And winning, there's hardly a peep coming from anyone here.

Thankyou for that. This bit of news completely made my day.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 08:58:26 AM »
Actually I'm quite surprised at Rahm.  He has grabbed the bull by the horns.  Just about every day there's a new item coming out where he's kicking the snot of the city employees and their unions.   Just yesterday he announced that city workers that have more than $1000 in unpaid tickets have like 30 days to pay them or get fired.  I was like  :O :O :O

Is it possible he's a republican who pretended for years to be a democrat so he'd rise to the level where he could be elected as mayor? :laugh:

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 10:23:50 AM »
Is it possible he's a republican who pretended for years to be a democrat so he'd rise to the level where he could be elected as mayor? :laugh:

He's probably just a mean guy that enjoys power and believes that government can run efficiently. Because govt is something he believes in. And he knows that he's a well-connected Dem, so he's a made man and can get away with it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 03:07:24 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 10:26:51 AM »

That last story can't be true.  That stuff only happens in the South.   ;)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 05:14:42 AM »
When looked at the URL, I though "whoa, that's a lot of money", then I clicked it and saw it was "only" $1.25 million, not $125 million as the url suggested :laugh:.

After $7M to prepare the report, it seems like he should be getting more.