Author Topic: Baby has two fathers  (Read 671 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Baby has two fathers
« on: April 03, 2019, 11:45:05 PM »
A Brazilian court has held two men responsible for child support because they are twin brothers who used their resemblance to sleep with as many women as possible. DNA tests could not establish paternity because as identical twins their DNA was too similar.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brazil-identical-twins-child-maintenance-paternity-dna-test-goias-a8852436.html

Just when you think there's nothing more than can come down the pike to surprise you ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
Re: Baby has two fathers
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 11:48:38 PM »
Similar things have occured in the USA before DNA testing.  The judge, rather than making none of them responsible for child support, made ALL of them responsible.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 07:40:32 AM »
Nice prize for a stupid game.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 04:38:56 PM »
So how do they figure child support?  Combined income.... income of the higher of the two, or what?

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 03:04:16 PM »
If they work as a team, screw it,count them as a team.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.