Author Topic: Too "good looking" to use the men's room!!!  (Read 4581 times)

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
Re: Too "good looking" to use the men's room!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 12:32:37 AM »
Quote from: bluestarlizzard link=topic=36171.msg727287#msg727287

If it's dressed like a woman, nominally acts like a woman, dressed like a woman, then it uses the ladies room.

It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.
Formerly sumpnz

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2012, 02:07:36 AM »
Why?

Ladies rooms have stalls. It's not like we see anything on each other, anyway.

If it's dressed like a woman, nominally acts like a woman, dressed like a woman, then it uses the ladies room.

Basically this. It's not like it's a big huge expense for the place to accommodate her.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2012, 02:47:40 AM »
It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

NSFW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQokgv0dQw
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 10:19:33 AM »
Basically this. It's not like it's a big huge expense for the place to accommodate herhim.
FTFY.

Expense doesn't matter. If it has a Y chromosome it's a dude and it should use the mens restroom. Double that sentiment if they haven't had their cock chopped off. And the owners have every right to enforce such a policy in the interest of their actual female patrons who are, rightly, uncomfortable sharing a toilet with little miss freak show. If ol' Buffalo Bill doesn't like it let him take it down the street to an establishment that caters to that sort of thing.

Add to that, if little miss freak show didn't make a spectacle of itself in the ladies room MAYBE NO ONE WOULD KNOW THE *expletive deleted*ing DIFFERENCE and we wouldn't be having this lovely little chat. Seriously. If miss "Norma" had closed the stall door, sat there like a good little lady whilst doing the deed, and kept her cock to herself maybe the other ladies wouldn't have called him on it and said GTFO. Instead he stood there with the door open, hiked up the mini skirt, rocked out with his wang out, and took a nice long manly piss in the ladies room.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2012, 01:22:31 PM »
They have every right to enforce that policy, and in my worldview they should have the right to ban anyone they like from attending, etc.

Of course the collateral is that we have the right to bitch about it, and they have the right to bitch about us bitching, and so on and so on.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner