Author Topic: Where's my Kosher Meal?  (Read 4604 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Where's my Kosher Meal?
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2014, 06:15:51 PM »
You mean guys let other prisoners (or guards?) screw their wives for a pack of smokes? I wonder how the wives feel about that?

A pack would get you a BJ in the visitors' restroom.  10 packs get you a weekend in the trailer.

You need to understand that these are not "wives" as we understand the relationship.  Also, anything except missionary racks up a debt that is going to be collected - either from the inmate or from his family/friendspeople he knows on the outside.

And for the bonus round, 500 points and the game - how come male inmates get conjugal visits (condoms provided by the prison) but female inmates do not?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2014, 07:50:32 PM »
A pack would get you a BJ in the visitors' restroom.  10 packs get you a weekend in the trailer.

You need to understand that these are not "wives" as we understand the relationship.  Also, anything except missionary racks up a debt that is going to be collected - either from the inmate or from his family/friendspeople he knows on the outside.

And for the bonus round, 500 points and the game - how come male inmates get conjugal visits (condoms provided by the prison) but female inmates do not?

stay safe.

I would guess it's because they don't want the woman to get knocked up.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2014, 10:39:20 PM »

Ecclesiastes 8:11

Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2014, 11:10:18 PM »
I would guess it's because they don't want the woman to get knocked up.

Remind the guards of that, would you?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2014, 04:58:24 AM »
Yeah, I just love how this kinder, gentler, enlightened nation of pussies thing is working out...

Lowest crime rate in 30 years and people are still complaining.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2014, 08:38:34 AM »

Crime rates are reported by the government.
If crime rates were going up the government would look bad.
? ? ?
I don't trust our government to tell me the truth about anything.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2014, 08:49:22 AM »
Indeed. They are right tricky about how they report crime. Not just here either. Great Britain has some tricky accounting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2014, 09:01:35 PM »
Crime rates are reported by the government.
If crime rates were going up the government would look bad.
? ? ?
I don't trust our government to tell me the truth about anything.

Do you have better crime statistics than the FBI? Please, link me to them.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2014, 09:17:20 PM »
No, but the some of the numbers are fudged.  Chicago, in particular, likes to hold down their numbers.   Or lists certain crimes as of a lesser type.

Or just doesn't report them at all.

Lies, damn lies and statistics.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2014, 09:41:30 PM »

;/

Maybe I'm just a LITTLE PISSED OFF that the scum of the earth get paroled, released, or life in prison, where they are cared for on our tax money, instead of what they deserve, which is a short drop and a long dirt nap. All thanks to the thug sympathizing idiots..."Oh, they really aren't all that bad people, they just had a hard life. It wasn't HIS fault that he raped and murdered a family". Or when a miracle happens and they are sentenced to death, you got people crying "Oh, they might feel pain!"

And another thing, it's a lot easier to say "But statistics!" when you are 6000 something miles away...

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 09:54:54 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2014, 09:45:53 PM »
Do you have better crime statistics than the FBI? Please, link me to them.

Hey, if you're willing to swallow the government kool-aid go for it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 07:57:13 AM »
Hey, if you're willing to swallow the government kool-aid go for it.

What are you going to do when it's the only kool-aid in town?

stay safe.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 09:24:05 AM »
Believing (for good or bad reasons) that gov't statistics are skewed and untrustworthy, does not imply that better exists.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2014, 01:29:39 AM »
Believing (for good or bad reasons) that gov't statistics are skewed and untrustworthy, does not imply that better exists.

Do you believe that government used better crime statistics thirty years ago?

Yes, the crime statistic methods are flawed, but they're flawed in known ways. If one measured crime using the same method over the years, and it demonstrated a decline, year over year, then it's likely there is a decline (unless you believe crime statistics are actually totally impossible, because the government in the US totally cannot be trusted).

Further you'd need to believe that all the industrialized countries conspired together to simultaneously fake declining crime (whereas for some reason, the same governments were not faking it before).