Author Topic: cAN'T ENTER, OR RE-REGISTER ON vOLK'S NEW FORUM  (Read 1244 times)

saltydog452

cAN'T ENTER, OR RE-REGISTER ON vOLK'S NEW FORUM
« on: August 20, 2014, 11:15:24 AM »
I know this is an end run, but I don't know of any other way to get to the goal.

I have registered on the new Forum, but can not enter.  Can't recover/reset password either. 'Help' page isn't any help for this SNAFU.

salty

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: cAN'T ENTER, OR RE-REGISTER ON vOLK'S NEW FORUM
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 12:25:21 PM »
Make sure your capslock is off.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 12:32:11 PM »
Make sure your capslock is off.

yA CAN SEE HE TRIED NOT TO YELL!!!!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:37:16 PM by Sergeant Bob »
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 12:35:27 PM »
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 12:45:21 PM »
Which forum are we talking about?  Gun Rights media?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

saltydog452

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »
Scout, Reply #4.  THANKS

Yessir, Its an attempt to register for Olegs new forum.  I've been on Oleg's other THR Forum for a few years now.  From this forum I discovered that  the law suit was settled and both parties could go their seperate ways. I have registered at Eric's new Forum entity a few days ago but password isn't yet recognised.  No way that I have discovered  that'd lead to a way to recover/change password. 

I was thinking I could get a bit of assistance and I thank you for that. 

The other gents that chose to offer admonishment rather than assistance can go whizz a rope.  So far, it'd seem that the spirit of Mr. Volks THR has dwindled a bit over time.

THANKS,

salty

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:41 PM »
welcome to the machine
rope whizzing is only on Thursdays, after we light the grail lamp
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 05:03:03 PM »

The other gents that chose to offer admonishment rather than assistance can go whizz a rope.  So far, it'd seem that the spirit of Mr. Volks THR has dwindled a bit over time.

Best ditch the attitude, Skippy.  A little grin-and-a-wink snark is part and parcel around these parts.  If you can't take it then you won't like it much here.  If you can, welcome to the zoo.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 05:03:21 PM »
Scout, Reply #4.  THANKS

Yessir, Its an attempt to register for Olegs new forum.  I've been on Oleg's other THR Forum for a few years now.  From this forum I discovered that  the law suit was settled and both parties could go their seperate ways. I have registered at Eric's new Forum entity a few days ago but password isn't yet recognised.  No way that I have discovered  that'd lead to a way to recover/change password. 

THANKS,

salty

You're awful sensitive.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 05:27:52 PM »
Scout, Reply #4.  THANKS

THANKS,

salty

As I'm the instigator, I will take the heat. On this forum we aim to be polite, but are not above good-natured ribbing. As someone new here, I can understand that you took this to be serious attempts to ridicule you- EVERY member here would have been subject to the same type of comment (see the thread on cat pee in the air conditioner.) My comment was made in jest, as you had apparently left your caps lock on while typing the subject of the thread. I'm sorry my teasing was taken seriously.

Now, have you tried simply setting up a new account on the forum?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 08:27:52 PM »
WHERE IS THIS CAPSLOCK KEY?!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 09:58:07 PM »
As staff is helping Saltydog with this I'm locking the thread.

Some of you guys making fun should go back and reread some of the mistakes you've made typing off your smartphones and whatnot.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."