Author Topic: Better off Ted  (Read 990 times)

mtnbkr

• friend
Better off Ted
« on: June 06, 2011, 09:55:28 PM »
I just discovered this sitcom via Netflix.

Too.Damn.Funny. :D

Chris

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Better off Ted
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 10:26:29 PM »
I just discovered this sitcom via Netflix.

Too.Damn.Funny. :D

Chris

Thanks for the tip! Will check it out.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 12:21:37 AM »
I discovered it just before cancellation.  =(  Portia de Rossi is an absolute natural. She's also good in Arrested Development.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 06:53:13 AM »
Thanks for the recommendation!  I was a huge fan of Arrested Development.

Better Off Ted doesn't make me laugh out loud very often, but I have a smile on my face for the whole show.  I've been watching two episodes a day so it won't take me long to finish the run.  Too bad it didn't get renewed.

Parks and Recreation is a similar show with a similar appeal for me.  Not as many laugh-out-loud moments but very amusing throughout.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 10:49:29 AM »
I'll have to check this out. I'm almost done with Archer (also via APS recommendation) so need something new.

I Love Parks and Rec. I'm still waiting for my royalties from them for using me as the model for the Ron Swanson character. I already have my co-workers lined up as witnesses for the lawsuit.

I enjoy government functions like I enjoy getting kicked in the nuggets with a steel toed boot. But this hotel always served bacon wrapped shrimp. That's my number one favorite food wrapped around my number three favorite food. I'd go to a banquet in honor of those Somali pirates if they served bacon wrapped shrimp.

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can. You are free to do so. To me, that is beautiful.

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish...and feed yourself. He's a grown man. And fishing's not that hard.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

birdman

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 12:13:37 PM »
I wish veridian dynamics existed, I'd work there in a second.