Author Topic: This week in Absurdistan/Kafkaistan:  (Read 847 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
This week in Absurdistan/Kafkaistan:
« on: November 21, 2015, 06:24:59 PM »
No more room to house refugees. Solution: tell them to sleep outside. In November. Which gets cold, even as "far south" as Malmö. I'm sure this is going to end well. Fully expecting an announcement that all vacation homes are to be expropriated any moment now. Maybe that will cause people to riot. But probably not. Oh, and weather forecast predicts snow in southern Sweden this weekend, in addition to the snow that apparently fell already. Lovely. Any refugee-cicles will be the responsibility of our feckless politicians. Not that I believe them to be capable of feeling shame or guilt.
http://www.thelocal.se/20151120/refugees-sleep-outside-amid-bed-crisis-in-malm

Swedish Prime Minister: "We've been naive about terror threat". No, "we" haven't been naive you fukcing shitstain. YOU have been, you and the hippies in the Green Party, amongst others. Believe me, a large percentage of the population is everything but naive, we read the news, we can put things together, seemingly unlike the mongs supposedly running the country and who are supposed to have all the facts and make rational, informed decisions for the best of the country and its citizens, rather than doing what's best for the citizens of other countries.
http://www.thelocal.se/20151119/swedish-pm-country-naive-about-terror-threat

According to leaks from .gov building, they are considering declaring a state of emergency due to the terror threat. I'm now wondering if we'll have any more elections at all. 
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/article21801590.ab (run it through Google translate)

And the government is also buttmad at the Danes currently, because the Danes lets everyone who wants to get to Sweden pass right through. The fact that Sweden has an enormous pull-factor due to the promises of permanent residency permits and other insanities has probably not occured to the administration.
Minister of Justice Morgan Johansson is tough in his criticism of the Danish government for failing to put up border controls. But his Danish colleauge isn't impressed about the Swedish request to become "border police".
"It's not possible in the long terms to ask Denmark to take on this role for Sweden. We'll never do that, says Denmark's Minister of Justice Søren Pind.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/article21800627.ab (google translate again)

And now the same Minister of Justice is also declaring openly that the number of refugees coming to Sweden has to slow down.

“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: This week in Absurdistan/Kafkaistan:
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 08:49:30 PM »
There's a saying that "Ignorance can be educated, but stupidity is forever." Case in point (aside from Sweden and Obama): Mali ...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151121/af-mali-attack-fd077fa1c1.html

The attack on the Radisson Blu hotel in Bamako began at around 7 a.m. Friday morning when two gunmen, approaching on foot, reached the entrance where five guards who had worked the night shift were waiting to be replaced by a new team, said Cheick Dabo, one of the guards.

The guards had just finished the morning prayer and had put their weapons — a shotgun and two pistols — away in their vehicle when the militants struck.

"We didn't see the jihadists until they started firing on us. We weren't concentrating and we didn't expect it," he said.

Four of the guards were shot, one fatally, while Dabo himself managed to hide under a car.

Government critics have attacked the level of security at the hotel and in the country but Interior Minister Salif Traore said Saturday that there was little to be done in the face of such determined attackers.

"They were ready to die, so the level of security is hardly important," he told reporters. "The Radisson hotel had a level of security that was considered good."

These people haven't heard of the concept that your shift isn't over until your relief has taken over? They put their guns away before the relief team was in place? "We didn't expect it"?

And the Interior Minister thinks this is a "good" level of security? To me, it spells NO security. I wonder who watches the store while the so-called security guards are participating in morning (or afternoon, or evening) prayers. Keystone cops. Do they think terrorists are going to call ahead to make an appointment for an attack?

And then there's the math: five guards, one shotgun and two pistols. Something doesn't quite add up ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 09:07:22 PM »
They figured the terrorists would also be praying.....

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 09:13:24 PM »
because the Danes lets everyone who wants to get to Sweden pass right through.

Pass them right on through to Iceland?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 11:14:37 PM »
There's a saying that "Ignorance can be educated, but stupidity is forever." Case in point (aside from Sweden and Obama): Mali ...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20151121/af-mali-attack-fd077fa1c1.html

These people haven't heard of the concept that your shift isn't over until your relief has taken over? They put their guns away before the relief team was in place? "We didn't expect it"?

And the Interior Minister thinks this is a "good" level of security? To me, it spells NO security. I wonder who watches the store while the so-called security guards are participating in morning (or afternoon, or evening) prayers. Keystone cops. Do they think terrorists are going to call ahead to make an appointment for an attack?

And then there's the math: five guards, one shotgun and two pistols. Something doesn't quite add up ...

Given that the Frogs have been fighting Islamic Muslim unemployed, disgruntled native yute extremists in your country for the past 2-3 years, A hotel in your capitol filled with foreigners has BIG Freakin' Target written all over it...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.