Author Topic: This ought to be on pay per view  (Read 1064 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
This ought to be on pay per view
« on: August 03, 2018, 11:20:43 AM »
Right wing nut job extremists Vs left wing nut job extremists.
Who.would win in a straight fight?
Of course the police will side with the violent protesters against the demonstrators that actually have a permit.
Either a real *expletive deleted*it show or a pathetic fizzle. My money is on the former encouraged by local police.

m.sfgate.com/news/article/As-far-right-marchers-and-antifa-prepare-to-face-13128931.php
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
Re: This ought to be on pay per view
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 11:39:10 AM »
Hmmm, a bunch of blue collar workers, bikers, and combat vets vs bugmen and hormone popping genderfluid 'XEs?'
Yeah, I'm putting all of my money on the former.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 11:41:48 AM »
Both groups are probably controlled opposition from different competing alphabet agencies of our Fed Gov  :rofl:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 11:44:08 AM »
We live in interesting times.

My money's on the blue collar biker vets.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 12:34:56 PM »
From one of the antifa organizers:

"We make no apologies for the use of force in keeping our communities safe from the scourge of right-wing violence. Make no mistake, these people are coming here with the intent to harm and threaten people," the event's posting states.

"We must be that front line. We may not be muscle bound gym rats, we certainly aren't the sort of sadistic bullies we are facing, but never the less we have to go out there and be the ones willing to physically protect people already under attack in our communities."

Physically protect people from what -- words?

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 12:50:32 PM »
Also ‘right wing’ and ‘alt-right’ are terms attributed to anyone who doesn’t parrot the communist party agenda.
https://i.redd.it/rar8heleaeky.jpg

Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 12:52:11 PM »
Both groups are probably controlled opposition from different competing alphabet agencies of our Fed Gov  :rofl:

Only if /POL/ is a .gov agency.... The kekistanis only organize because they have a shared hatred of commies, and they are bored.

Barack Obama

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 12:53:39 PM »
Right wing nut job extremists Vs left wing nut job extremists.
Who.would win in a straight fight?
Of course the police will side with the violent protesters against the demonstrators that actually have a permit.
Either a real *expletive deleted*it show or a pathetic fizzle. My money is on the former encouraged by local police.

m.sfgate.com/news/article/As-far-right-marchers-and-antifa-prepare-to-face-13128931.php

Guy (who lives in SF, per his profile) in a BookFace group (one gunsmith dumped some of us into) dropped out "to prepare for the anti-fascist rally."

I stick around lurking, to stay reminded that such folks exist.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 01:12:56 PM »
 [popcorn]   [popcorn]   [popcorn]   [popcorn]   [popcorn]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2018, 01:16:33 PM »
Let's see what happened last time in Portland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQ4xHHFJjc

Yep, he was out before he hit the ground.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 01:24:52 PM »
If this march were being held locally . . . I'd make it my business to be as far away as practical and watch what happens on TV.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

brimic

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 01:41:59 PM »
Let's see what happened last time in Portland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQ4xHHFJjc

Yep, he was out before he hit the ground.

There was another video out that was even better... but I cant seem to find it.
antifa squares up with black dude wearing MAGA hat on skirmish line and throws a few weak jabs.
Black dude hits him HARD with right cross, antifa's head smacks a street light pole on its backwards trajectory. knocked out with probable brain damage.
Black dude's MAGA hat falls off mid swing, kekistani bro next to him on the skirmish line catches hat and hands it back to him.

Some of the best video I've seen in years.

Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 03:09:07 PM »
Also ‘right wing’ and ‘alt-right’ are terms attributed to anyone who doesn’t parrot the communist party agenda.
https://i.redd.it/rar8heleaeky.jpg
That seems to be the truth.  Age old lefty tactic of paint anyone that disagrees with them as a right wing extremist of some kind.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 03:11:37 PM »
The left wants this and they want it in the worse way. (or is it worst?)

They want the blood of their comrades spilled, the more the better. They want those on the right to crush antifa without prejudice. The more violently the better.

That way they can point and shriek at all of us on the right, blaming us and demanding we disarm.

24/7 “The American right and republicans are Nazis who threaten the safety of the people by sending out their brown shirts to kill student protesters!”

Let the left burn the cities down without any help from the right. Why give the authorities cause to come for “us”? (the right).

Keep your powder dry until there is no alternative.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 11:44:07 PM »
If this march were being held locally . . . I'd make it my business to be as far away as practical and watch what happens on TV.

That's exactly my plan. I'm far enough in the suburbs to not have to worry about antifa going all looty ony neighborhood... I'll probably pop some popcorn, turn on the news on the laptop (local stations have a live feed from the helicopter for nonsense like this), and fire up the radio scanner.  Should be entertaining, as long as the antifa types (who claim to be coming armed this time) don't do something extra special stupid like fire a round into the Patriot Prayer folks. Because I guarantee the amount of return fire would be, well... IMPRESSIVE
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy