Author Topic: This Transgender Insanity is actually brilliant  (Read 1981 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
This Transgender Insanity is actually brilliant
« on: April 05, 2019, 10:41:32 AM »
... as a tactic.

It is, of course, the left's modus operandi. They get a win, ANY win, and immediately go on the offensive with some other, even crazier idea.

So the homosexual marriage win that was against the will of most of the people and decided by 9 Judges now seems relatively sane.

And because the left is ALL IN on forcing the transgender insanity upon the normals, the normals don't have any opportunity to go back and revist the insane and tyrannical homosexual marriage decision.

For all the craziness on the left, their tactics are very, very shrewd. They never bother with shoring up ground they have won, they are always on the attack.

While I weep for what the left has done, is doing, and will do to this country, I can appreciate how well they organize and strategize. If only the right would use tactics like this.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: This Transgender Insanity is actually brilliant
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 11:04:51 AM »
Oh, like many of us haven't been whining about that lefty cleverness for decades, and the subject matter doesn't matter.

I wish I could still find my letter to the NRA from years ago wondering how come, with all the military brilliance we have in our membership, we haven't developed effective proactive strategies to start winning.

I will admit, though, that half of the problem is that the media will not allow "our side" to be presented any more, even then.

So I suggested that "we" start targeting the smaller weekly and neighborhood-type periodicals, who are always dollar-hungry, with our ads.

I point out that right now, 2019 CE, advertising on over-the-air small networks is pretty cheap, but I guess that's too backwoodsey for our fine, dignified polished brown wood and shiny blueing NRA.

Let's face it, though, the lefties have had an effective playbook, starting with making their political correctness the measure for all rationality.

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 11:10:31 AM »
It has been interesting to me regarding transgenders in sports. Some "blue check" or other said something along the line of, "Soon transgender women will rule all women's sports. No duh.

It also relates to so-called "scientists" now arguing that once you declare your gender, you take on all physical attributes of that gender. Bone structure, musculature, etc.

I'm mostly sad for science.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 11:29:49 AM »
It has been interesting to me regarding transgenders in sports. Some "blue check" or other said something along the line of, "Soon transgender women will rule all women's sports. No duh.

It also relates to so-called "scientists" now arguing that once you declare your gender, you take on all physical attributes of that gender. Bone structure, musculature, etc.

Been saying we're living in a Monty Python skit for a while now.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 11:34:32 AM »
... as a tactic.

It is, of course, the left's modus operandi. They get a win, ANY win, and immediately go on the offensive with some other, even crazier idea.

So the homosexual marriage win that was against the will of most of the people and decided by 9 Judges now seems relatively sane.

And because the left is ALL IN on forcing the transgender insanity upon the normals, the normals don't have any opportunity to go back and revist the insane and tyrannical homosexual marriage decision.

For all the craziness on the left, their tactics are very, very shrewd. They never bother with shoring up ground they have won, they are always on the attack.

While I weep for what the left has done, is doing, and will do to this country, I can appreciate how well they organize and strategize. If only the right would use tactics like this.

Normal people have real lives, and interests outside their obsession.  Even me.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 11:35:32 AM »

REally?  Wow.   "Nukkin' Futz."
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 11:55:23 AM »
The right is too polite and civil to win against the left
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 12:12:16 PM »
... as a tactic.

See: Hegelian Dialectic

This is the exact tactic they have been using for the last 10 years or so to keep moving the dialog to more and more insane proposals, making the past insane proposals the new norm.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 12:19:53 PM »

This is the exact tactic they have been using for the last 10 years or so to keep moving the dialog to more and more insane proposals, making the past insane proposals the new norm.

It’s been a tactic wielded against us a lot longer than a decade!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 01:04:48 PM »
It’s been a tactic wielded against us a lot longer than a decade!

For sure, but it's been used very hard since the Obama era. There are things that used to be considered fringe, taboo, or outright illegal that you are no longer allowed to criticize.
In 10 years, I doubt that anyone will be able to speak up against pedophilia without fear of losing their job or getting death threats from an angry mob, and there will be movements to normalize things that are so degenerate that we haven't even thought of them yet.

Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 01:30:27 PM »

And when you control a big chunk of the media, that tactic is easy to do.  The right can't use that tactic in large part because of that.  They lack the ability to drive the public discussion.  Trump has been unique in that he has been able to do that to a certain extent.  

It also helps to have a bunch of rich billionaires funding leftist groups that help push this stuff along.    
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:45:04 PM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 01:37:42 PM »
For sure, but it's been used very hard since the Obama era. There are things that used to be considered fringe, taboo, or outright illegal that you are no longer allowed to criticize.

So you're saying that AOC is actually a clever ploy to make Obama look competent and intelligent?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 01:44:00 PM »
So you're saying that AOC is actually a clever ploy to make Obama look competent and intelligent?

Just as likely that she is a clever ploy to be a living strawman to mock the left.   >:D

Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 02:06:56 PM »
Re: transgenderism....
As weird as it sounds, I'm actually backing this horse.
It runs up in direct competition with feminism. All feminists have to offer is screeching obese shrews with dyed hair, where many trans women work very hard to be as appealing and effeminate as possible. Trans women are also going to be the death of Title IX. Gays and lesbians also tend to hate them- it must really piss them off that a man can transition to a female and try to have an ostensibly heterosexual relationship with a man, or vice versa.

Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 02:19:26 PM »
The right is too polite and civil to win against the left

I've recommended this article before, and I think he was on to something back in mid-2015.

https://stephenmcalpine.com/athen-is-fencing-babylon-is-a-cage-fight/

Athenian fencing presupposes we can win an argument with a three point thesis: Babylonian cage fighting trumps us with a savvy, shallow viral Facebook meme that knocks the wind out of our intellectual sails.

He's mainly talking about socially conservative Christians, but it applies to the left/right conflict generally. We keep thinking we're going to destroy them with our razor-sharp arguments, but they just recruit a bunch of blue-haired women and masked criminals to mob us at restaurants, and scream outside our houses (and that's when they're not hitting us with bike locks, or burning cars in the street).
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2019, 02:31:11 PM »
Just as likely that she is a clever ploy to be a living strawman to mock the left.   >:D

In my leftist workplace nearly the only person who ever wore heels and a skirt was transgender. My female manager wears skirts on occasion.

The rest of the “you go girls” are too busy being tough and bad ass.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2019, 02:32:55 PM »
We keep thinking we're going to destroy them with our razor-sharp arguments, but they just recruit a bunch of blue-haired women and masked criminals to mob us at restaurants, and scream outside our houses (and that's when they're not hitting us with bike locks, or burning cars in the street).

Which is the road to civil war...one that will come as a massive shock to those provoking it. Its only a matter of time before conservatives start doing the calculus and decide that their first action has a high price, and every one after that is free.

Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2019, 02:38:55 PM »
Been saying we're living in a Monty Python skit for a while now.

Yeah, this one:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2019, 03:11:41 PM »
We keep thinking we're going to destroy them with our razor-sharp arguments, but they just recruit a bunch of blue-haired women and masked criminals to mob us at restaurants, and scream outside our houses (and that's when they're not hitting us with bike locks, or burning cars in the street).

Which is the road to civil war...one that will come as a massive shock to those provoking it. Its only a matter of time before conservatives start doing the calculus and decide that their first action has a high price, and every one after that is free.

I don't know if there's a civil war in the offing, but it's interesting that McAlpine said that about 2 weeks before Trump "escalated." Not that Trump is the antifa type, but he's defnitely a change in tactics from intellectual debate to dank memes.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2019, 03:36:54 PM »

I don't know if there's a civil war in the offing, but it's interesting that McAlpine said that about 2 weeks before Trump "escalated." Not that Trump is the antifa type, but he's defnitely a change in tactics from intellectual debate to dank memes.

I prefer dank memes to civil war- they are effective, hard to counter, they spread fast, and best of all, the left can't meme.

Barack Obama

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2019, 08:03:04 PM »
Oh, like many of us haven't been whining about that lefty cleverness for decades, and the subject matter doesn't matter.

I wish I could still find my letter to the NRA from years ago wondering how come, with all the military brilliance we have in our membership, we haven't developed effective proactive strategies to start winning.

I will admit, though, that half of the problem is that the media will not allow "our side" to be presented any more, even then.

So I suggested that "we" start targeting the smaller weekly and neighborhood-type periodicals, who are always dollar-hungry, with our ads.

I point out that right now, 2019 CE, advertising on over-the-air small networks is pretty cheap, but I guess that's too backwoodsey for our fine, dignified polished brown wood and shiny blueing NRA.

Let's face it, though, the lefties have had an effective playbook, starting with making their political correctness the measure for all rationality.

Terry, 230RN

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable,"  President John F. Kennedy.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2019, 02:46:58 AM »

I mumbled something like that recently:

That they can propose every crazy idea and approve every far-out personality now, then stop at an appropriate time before the election to make their slightly less crazy thinking sound logical and reasonable and palatable to fence-sitting and vacuous voters.

Terry, 230RN
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.