Author Topic: survivalist criminal on the run for 7yrs  (Read 568 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: survivalist criminal on the run for 7yrs
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 09:20:29 AM »
Weight    160 to 185 pounds

if he's hiding out in the boonies like what's his name was, he'll be a lot lighter than that by now.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: survivalist criminal on the run for 7yrs
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 06:20:59 PM »
if he's hiding out in the boonies like what's his name was, he'll be a lot lighter than that by now.

Not one sighting, I think he's dead or has assumed another identity, I doubt he is still in the woods if alive.
Its one thing to elude police using survival skills and quite another to go feral.

I always wonder, I hope they catch him - I'm very curious
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."