Author Topic: Gun Control Logic Fail, CO  (Read 1312 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Gun Control Logic Fail, CO
« on: March 05, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »
A woman had just testified that despite being a trained martial artist, she was still raped by someone of superior size and strength. CO Democrat told her that means a gun wouldn't have helped her. Who is Sam Colt?

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/05/arrogant-co-dem-scolds-rape-survivor-at-gun-ban-hearing-statistics-werent-on-your-side/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Gun Control Logic Fail, CO
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 10:19:55 PM »
On an unrelated note, "Who is Sam Colt?" would make for a great shirt and I would buy one.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 01:00:32 AM »
for the full impact of how arrogant and cruel that comment is, google Amanda Collins  Brianna Dennison
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 01:38:04 AM »
Can we say the same to the families of mass-shooting victims?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 01:45:56 AM »
for the full impact of how arrogant and cruel that comment is, google Amanda Collins  Brianna Dennison

Quote from:  from an article
"They are not trained professionals," Schneider said. "By the time any student could get a gun, when they were attacked by someone else with a gun if they went for their gun, it would be a bad outcome."

So.... Rapist get's his clock punched = "bad outcome"??? Defenseless woman gets raped, murdered ≠ "bad outcome"??

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 04:30:52 AM »
So.... Rapist get's his clock punched = "bad outcome"??? Defenseless woman gets raped, murdered ≠ "bad outcome"??

Allow me to dust off an old quote for you.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.