Author Topic: Benghazi timeline of public v private statements  (Read 959 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Benghazi timeline of public v private statements
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 08:03:54 PM »
////
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:16:17 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 10:12:57 PM »
Slight thread veer. I don't know much about the sap whose video Clinton blamed everything on. Don't know if he's a US citizen, hates America, loves America, or what. However given the truth has come out in documentation, he was not mistakenly blamed for what happened. He was a target. The government can no longer say, "We were mistaken." They absolutely knew he was innocent, yet they kept blaming him, arrested him, and ruined his life.

While the gov can easily weasel out by saying "Oh, sorry, our bad" when there is no documentation to prove otherwise, they can't do so here anymore. So why isn't this guy suing the US government for a bajillion dollars?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 12:29:18 AM »
He probably doesn't want to meet Vince Foster ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 01:43:05 AM »
While the gov can easily weasel out by saying "Oh, sorry, our bad" when there is no documentation to prove otherwise, they can't do so here anymore. So why isn't this guy suing the US government for a bajillion dollars?

It's tough to sue the king in the king's court.  He'd have better luck carrying out some kind of act of vengeance, since justice is impossible.

+1 on the Vince Foster comment.
"It's good, though..."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 09:56:33 AM »
Slight thread veer. I don't know much about the sap whose video Clinton blamed everything on. Don't know if he's a US citizen, hates America, loves America, or what. However given the truth has come out in documentation, he was not mistakenly blamed for what happened. He was a target. The government can no longer say, "We were mistaken." They absolutely knew he was innocent, yet they kept blaming him, arrested him, and ruined his life.

Because he was in violation of a court order that preceded the blame.

It's part of that "five felonies a day" rule. They didn't arrest him for the video, they arrested him because he was under orders as part of his probation not to use the internet. (IIRC)

I hate to quote Ayn Rand, but:

“Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.”
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 10:04:13 AM »
Because he was in violation of a court order that preceded the blame.

It's part of that "five felonies a day" rule. They didn't arrest him for the video, they arrested him because he was under orders as part of his probation not to use the internet. (IIRC)

Ah, I remember that now. Bob is right - justice is impossible. Also the Rand quote bears repeating. This is a good example.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

slugcatcher

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 11:31:44 AM »
Not a single elected or appointed official will ever see a day in jail for any of this.  They will keep their jobs, pensions, benefits, and power.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Re: Benghazi timeline of public v private statements
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 01:45:48 PM »
Not a single elected or appointed official will ever see a day in jail for any of this.  They will keep their jobs, pensions, benefits, and power.
It's the American Way.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 06:47:08 PM »
I wonder whatever happened to the Video Production guy?

Ahhhhh, found it.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula
On 27 September 2012, U.S. federal authorities arrested Nakoula in Los Angeles charging eight counts of probation violation.[39][46] Prosecutors alleged that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".[5] None of the charges relate to his use of the internet.[39] Following a hearing before a judge, Nakoula was ordered to jail without bail, with the judge citing probation violations including lying to probation officials, "danger to the community" and "lack of trust in the defendant".[4] On 7 November, he pleaded guilty to four of the charges against him in an apparent plea bargain. He was subsequently sentenced to a year in federal prison and four years of supervised release.

As of November 2015, Nakoula was reportedly living at a Los Angeles homeless shelter and working part-time at a pizza parlor.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.