Author Topic: White supremacy with an academic veneer  (Read 1528 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
White supremacy with an academic veneer
« on: July 06, 2015, 08:17:36 AM »
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/charleston-suspects-views-draw-attention-to-shadowy-white-supremacy-groups/

So this is where those links to studies about racial disparities on crime rates and the like may be coming from.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: White supremacy with an academic veneer
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 09:35:54 AM »
Based on past experience, I suspect the author of this piece may define white supremacy and racism differently than I would. I'll take this with a moderately-sized grain of salt.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 09:36:24 AM »
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/charleston-suspects-views-draw-attention-to-shadowy-white-supremacy-groups/

So this is where those links to studies about racial disparities on crime rates and the like may be coming from.

Major fail at trolling, lol.

That article was incredibly weak.

The Democrats are going to have to figure out a way of keeping secret the FBI and major cities reported crime stats if they want to hide the racial disparities.

There is no dispute about who is committing most of the violent crime in the USA; there are just differing opinions on why or what's the root cause.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 10:19:41 AM »
What's with "apparent manifesto" and "apparently wrote" and "apparently" everything else.

When it appears that a criminal did something but that has not yet been proven it is properly referred to as "allegedly".

"Apparently" does not appear as a synonym for "allege" - http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/allege

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/allege

To state, recite, assert, or charge the existence of particular facts in a Pleading or an indictment; to make an allegation.
West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

allege
v. to claim a fact is true, commonly in a complaint which is filed to commence a lawsuit, in an "affirmative defense" to a complaint, in a criminal charge of the commission of a crime, or any claim.

Apparently the alleged writer(s) have no idea what they are talking about.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 10:50:04 AM »
Shoot, I thought thos article would mention margaret sanger, planned parenthood, and NOW who are all directly and indirectly responsible for the decimation of the black race in this country. I guess fat guys who live in theirmom's basement. Who blog about 'white communities are much scarier, hold more political power, and are much more dangerois. ;/

11 shooting,5 murdets in the local metropolitan area (confined to a certain community) this weekend...
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 10:58:13 AM »
Ok, someone in my family got me a subscription to Yes! magazine because apparently pushing your politics on others is cool if the politics are progressive. They had a white guilt issue that I read a bit of ever now and then for humor. One article explained that if you're white, you're racist. Even if you never say or think a single racist thing you benefit from the white race's inherent social supremacy that they created for themselves. I'll call it the unbearable whiteness of being.

And I'll go back to being a racist by that definition. Young black males commit violent crimes at a rate hugely disproportionate to their numbers in society. So, I guess I'll keep on profiling.

How many were shot in Chicago over the 4th weekend? I know how many were black people shot by whites or white police officers because that isn't on the news and I'm going with zero. So where are the real racists, don't report on the black lives that don't matter, just the ones that give you good headlines.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 11:00:21 AM »

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 11:04:41 AM »
you benefit from the white race's inherent social supremacy that they created for themselves

How dare we actually create things like civilization when we could just be burning down our own neighborhoods  :P
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 11:05:21 AM »
Ok, someone in my family got me a subscription to Yes! magazine because apparently pushing your politics on others is cool if the politics are progressive. They had a white guilt issue that I read a bit of ever now and then for humor. One article explained that if you're white, you're racist. Even if you never say or think a single racist thing you benefit from the white race's inherent social supremacy that they created for themselves. I'll call it the unbearable whiteness of being.

And I'll go back to being a racist by that definition. Young black males commit violent crimes at a rate hugely disproportionate to their numbers in society. So, I guess I'll keep on profiling.

How many were shot in Chicago over the 4th weekend? I know how many were black people shot by whites or white police officers because that isn't on the news and I'm going with zero. So where are the real racists, don't report on the black lives that don't matter, just the ones that give you good headlines.

That's brilliant. Props to you, sir.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 12:24:37 PM »

But as investigators comb through the data streams of Roof’s electronic equipment, a four-page manifesto apparently written by him before the killings offers a virtual road map to modern-day white supremacy. It contains bitter complaints about black crime and immigration, espousing the virtues of segregation and debating the viability of an all-white enclave in the Pacific Northwest.

Viability? 

As far as I know, Portland, Oregon, is a going concern.  And San Francisco continues to run off poor blacks and Hispanics via similar lefty policies that drive up cost of living.  Not sure if that is what Roof had in mind, but it is the reality on the ground as far as whitopias go.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/10/19/portland-visit/

Though there is no conclusive evidence about the effectiveness of these stickers, white people show no signs of abandoning the campaign. In fact, there is a popular tale in white mythology that tells of an unenlightened man driving on the freeway who saw a bumper sticker on the back of a Subaru station wagon that said “Go Veg.” The sticker was so moving that he threw the hamburger he was eating right out the window and became a vegetarian on the spot. Two days later, he affixed the same bumper sticker to their car and the process began anew until enough people had changed their views to form what we now know as the city of Portland, Oregon.

Major fail at trolling, lol.

That article was incredibly weak.

The Democrats are going to have to figure out a way of keeping secret the FBI and major cities reported crime stats if they want to hide the racial disparities.

There is no dispute about who is committing most of the violent crime in the USA; there are just differing opinions on why or what's the root cause.

Yep, it was a troll aimed to Other a number of groups by conflating them with stormfront, etc.  It will look legit to low information voters already predisposed to play the race card.

The major problem the author of the article has is with readily available FBI & state level crime stats along with the use of simple algebra.  As usual, the Left is at war with reality.  And math.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 12:49:23 PM »
  As usual, the Left is at war with reality.  And math.

Yes. Similar utterances have been made by other SJW's. http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/professor-reason-itself-is-a-white-male-construct/

"Facts is racist" etc. Obviously the meaning behind it is clear. "Truth is whatever we say it is."

I've started to come up with a retort: "That's Orwellian to the point I may have to shoot you someday."

I don't recommend using it on people you have to work with, or socialize with frequently though.
I promise not to duck.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 01:28:07 PM »
Viability? 

As far as I know, Portland, Oregon, is a going concern.  And San Francisco continues to run off poor blacks and Hispanics via similar lefty policies that drive up cost of living.  Not sure if that is what Roof had in mind, but it is the reality on the ground as far as whitopias go.

The white supremacists still have dreams of turning north Idaho into a white-only enclave.  Even though the Aryan Nations people were sued out of existence in Idaho, they still have their adherents in the Pacific NW, albeit under different names.  BobR probably reads the occasional story about this in the Spokane papers.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 04:38:30 PM »

Michael Berry (local radio guy) likes to say "Black lives don't matter to black people".  There is a lot of truth in that statement.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 04:40:19 PM »
The white supremacists still have dreams of turning north Idaho into a white-only enclave.  Even though the Aryan Nations people were sued out of existence in Idaho, they still have their adherents in the Pacific NW, albeit under different names.  BobR probably reads the occasional story about this in the Spokane papers.

pffft. Laraza dreams of turning everything from california to texas into mexico- and will probably succeed.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2015, 06:48:23 PM »
pffft. Laraza dreams of turning everything from california to texas into mexico- and will probably succeed.

Do you mean up to the Texas border?  Because I don't see the minority population letting that happen inside the state.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 07:00:08 PM »
Do you mean up to the Texas border?  Because I don't see the minority population letting that happen inside the state.

stay safe.

He did say "dreams". Though, given the state and trajectory of things, it may eventually happen without any resistance whatsoever. =|
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch