Author Topic: Hate going shopping w/out money.  (Read 406 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Hate going shopping w/out money.
« on: August 13, 2014, 10:22:09 AM »
After our daughter took us out to eat last night she needed a few things so off to Wally-World we go.  We get there and as the wife and daughter are doing their thing I take a stroll down to the sporting goods area.  Main reason was to look at prices of knives to see what it was going to cost me to get a new folder. 

Decided to take a peek at the ammo case and lo and behold I saw on box of Winchester white box in .45 and I believe they had two boxes in .40 S&W of the Winchester white boxes and then a few other boxes of .40 S&W in other brands and or sizes.  Plus there were half dozen or so boxes of .223.

Saw no .22 LR and a sign saying that if there was any there was a limit of 3 boxes per individual.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Hate going shopping w/out money.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 10:41:18 AM »
Shopping without money is the latest trend in Ferguson MO.  You're just not doing it right.