Author Topic: Pilot Flushed Bullets On Flight  (Read 3415 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Pilot Flushed Bullets On Flight
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 02:04:30 PM »
Getting things like that ON the plane is hard part.  Getting them OFF the plane.  Not so much. 

Couldn't the pilot have simply kept them until he got away from the airport?  Last I checked, they don't do any type of security theater once you get off the plane.  They could have easily been disposed of "elsewhere*".   

*- Elsewhere being not the hotel room trash.   Germans are very, very fastidious when it comes to trash.  There are lots of trash cans all over the country where one could dispose of un-wanted materials while out on a evening stroll....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2015, 03:14:49 PM »
Look at that huge pile of crap. But what's the thing on the wagon supposed to be?
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 05:18:32 PM »
Getting things like that ON the plane is hard part.  Getting them OFF the plane.  Not so much.  

Couldn't the pilot have simply kept them until he got away from the airport?  Last I checked, they don't do any type of security theater once you get off the plane.  They could have easily been disposed of "elsewhere*".

Getting the ammo on is easy in the US. That pilot is probably an FFDO and almost certainly went through the Known Crewmember checkpoint. His bags were never searched.

There is a good chance that his bags would have been searched in Germany by the German immigration and customs officers. Better to try to dump the ammo on the plane than risk getting caught with it in Germany.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 07:13:49 PM by Fly320s »
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2015, 05:26:16 PM »
Wouldn't the pilot know about twenty different places in the plane where a few cartridges could be hidden?

That was pretty much my thought; airplanes set up for comfort are full of nooks and crannies that even maintenance isn't going to check for a while.  By then, figuring out where a few rounds of ammo came from will be impossible unless they have some nice clean fingerprints on them.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2015, 07:38:42 PM »
I can't help thinking that, once the flight attendant "turned them over" to him, as captain, he would have been better off playing captain and dutifully turning them in to the German authorities when the plane landed. His cover story was pre-made, and there would be no need to explain why his fingerprints were on them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 09:13:09 PM »
No.

To answer other questions:

Waste is not dumped in flight.

That differs from my recollection of the large blue spot in a canyon in Arizona in 1989! I know nothing!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

HankB

• friend
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 12:08:41 AM »
I can't help thinking that, once the flight attendant "turned them over" to him, as captain, he would have been better off playing captain and dutifully turning them in to the German authorities when the plane landed. His cover story was pre-made, and there would be no need to explain why his fingerprints were on them.
Exactly - some unknown person put them in the trash, a good, law-abiding flight attendant turned them over to the captain, and the good, law-abiding captain promptly turned them over to the German authorities.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain