Author Topic: Free Breakfast  (Read 571 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Free Breakfast
« on: October 28, 2015, 08:23:51 AM »
I know some if not a lot of you don't watch or care for baseball but I thought I would share this anyway.

Taco Bell is going to give away free AM Crunch Wraps on November 5th due to a stolen base in the World Series.

Now back to your regularly irregular programming. 
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Free Breakfast
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 10:48:32 AM »
"I know some if not a lot of you don't watch or care for baseball..."

Those are the people I take out first when the zombie apocalypse hits...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 11:12:39 AM »
I take out people who even suggest that I eat an AM Crunch Wrap - impending zombie apocalypse or not.

But I see the behavior behind this whole thing as a symptom of the decline of society as we know it.  Some ruffian steals second base (which I understand is important to the playing of the game of baseball) in front of thousands, and the act is shown over and over again on instant replay, and not one finger is lifted to bring the thief to justice.  Heck, nobody offers to "just forget the whole thing, no questions asked" if he will but bring it back.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Re: Free Breakfast
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 11:26:39 AM »
"I know some if not a lot of you don't watch or care for baseball..."

Those are the people I take out first when the zombie apocalypse hits...
Why?....because watching a zombie walk is more exciting than watching a baseball game?

I will take advantage of the free food, though....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 11:28:35 AM »
Why?....because watching a zombie walk is more exciting than watching a baseball game?

I will take advantage of the free food, though....

Why not?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 11:32:20 AM »
Thank you for not letting me down in running away with all the off/on topic banter this brings.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 01:33:55 PM »
Remember, remember the fifth of November,
The free Taco Bell breakfast feast
I see no reason why free Crunch Wrap season,
Shouldn't last til next summer, at least.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife