Author Topic: RKL  (Read 1231 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
RKL
« on: February 22, 2016, 07:57:58 AM »
Just want to say that finally was able to meet RKL yesterday.  I will say that the Kaiser does exist and I call dibs.

Also want to thank him for the great deal he gave my daughter on the Mustang.  She is on cloud 9.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: RKL
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 08:02:57 AM »
I was out sailing all day yesterday. What in the world are you talking about?

=D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 10:08:56 AM »
The real bummer is that I wasn't able to pick up my pig from the slaughter house till this morning. almost 50# of bacon and arkansas bacon.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 10:29:07 AM »
That would have been nice to take off your hands yesterday.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 11:07:19 AM »
6 slices to the pound. =D Sugar cured, hickory smoked goodness and it's MINE, ALL MINE!!!!

Samuel Adams

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 11:30:06 AM »
Arkansas bacon and a Kaiser that needs TLC. When do you adopt me?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 11:35:35 AM »
That's just plain ole regular bacon there, the Arkansas bacon is much leaner.
As for the Kaiser, I'm actually contemplating selling it but I've got a "first refusal" to check with first.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 11:47:03 AM »

As for the Kaiser, I'm actually contemplating selling it but I've got a "first refusal" to check with first.

A) Have you lost your mind, man?
B) Is it roadworthy enough for me to drive it to CA?  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 11:48:23 AM »
I've already called dibs.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 12:21:23 PM »
I've already called dibs.

I called dibs like 10 years ago.  :P
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 12:40:30 PM »
I know where he lives. :-*

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 12:43:07 PM »

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 12:58:37 PM »
A) Have you lost your mind, man?
B) Is it roadworthy enough for me to drive it to CA?  =D

It might be roadworthy but I believe it wouldn't be CA compliant.  >:D

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2016, 01:01:45 PM »
It might be roadworthy but I believe it wouldn't be CA compliant.  >:D

There is a loophole.  >:D >:D >:D

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 01:06:48 PM »

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 04:03:51 PM »
What's a Kaiser?
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

wmenorr67

• friend

Bob F.

• friend
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 04:28:49 PM »
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2016, 04:30:36 PM »

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2016, 09:27:32 PM »
That's just plain ole regular bacon there, the Arkansas bacon is much leaner.

I know what it is, you just can't get it here. So, every time I am in Arkansas or OK I get some.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 09:59:59 PM »
Kids!!! ;/

Pretty much, probably doesn't even know what a cornbinder is.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 10:50:01 PM »
6 slices to the pound. =D Sugar cured, hickory smoked goodness and it's MINE, ALL MINE!!!!

Why is it cut so thin?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.