Author Topic: Remote Control Cooler  (Read 1287 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Remote Control Cooler
« on: February 29, 2016, 01:08:53 PM »
http://c3customcoolers.com

Anyone seen these?  Pretty cool idea.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:35:43 PM by wmenorr67 »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Remote Control Cooler
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 01:31:37 PM »
^
404 error.
Try this:

http://c3customcoolers.com/

Took me a while to figure out what it was all about.
C3 Custom Cooler Creations was created by Doug Martin in early 2014 as a means to market and sell his newest invention, the Rover Remote Controlled Cooler. While lugging camping gear, chairs, coolers and all his necessities to the campsite, Doug decided there had to be an easier way. His innovative mind imagined a rolling cooler that you could drive instead of carrying or pulling. He also figured you should be able strap things to the top of it rather than hauling them in your arms. Working with a team of engineers and designers, the Rover was born. It’s a cooler that’s both convenient and fun!

Seems to me the next step would be to put in GPS circuitry so it would follow you around instead of you having to drive it.  (Like the helicopters that can follow you around and take vids of you.)

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:44:27 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 02:15:38 PM »
Might be working on that but imagine they are trying to keep costs to a reasonable level.

Right now you are going to be paying $300 plus for one that has a pro team license.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 07:14:02 PM »
Be easy to do if you just had it tethered to you so it would follow the tether, but without you having to actually pull it.  It stops when the tether goes slack. Then goes in the direction the tether got tightened in when you're ready to move again.  Power goes to the wheels in proportion to the tightness so that you aren't actually pulling it along, it's just following and adjusting its speed to yours.

Almost anybody could block-design a system to do that in about forty minutes.  Excluding pencil-sharpening time.

Easy peasie and cheapie neapie, but no, that wouldn't be high techie and remotie controllie and gewgawie enough, so I guess that idea wouldn't float.

Terry
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:28:19 PM by 230RN »

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 09:42:27 AM »
There are more useless objects...

But off the top of my head I can't think of any.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 10:11:11 AM »
There are more useless objects...

But off the top of my head I can't think of any.

Politicians and attorneys

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 03:18:28 AM »
Politicians and attorneys

10-4

Well, to be fair, I'd qualify the "attorney" part a little bit.