Author Topic: Of COURSE we won't start regulating what you can do in your Church sanctuary...  (Read 3583 times)

MechAg94

• friend
I would agree with that.  Don't let them lawyer their way into regulating your Church. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Don't let them lawyer their way into regulating your Church.

How many Catholic lawyers are out there?  LDS?  Baptist?  Not sure if Pentecostals have a similar distribution of lawyers, but plenty of churches that object to being told they can't preach against sin have a lot of members they can call on to help fight this.

MechAg94

• friend
How many Catholic lawyers are out there?  LDS?  Baptist?  Not sure if Pentecostals have a similar distribution of lawyers, but plenty of churches that object to being told they can't preach against sin have a lot of members they can call on to help fight this.
I guess I meant don't accept regulation based on roundabout reasoning that they are complying with some law/regulation.  Don't get caught up in the question of what is technically legal.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge