Author Topic: On big guns and mag capacity.  (Read 8349 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Re: On big guns and mag capacity.
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 04:28:15 PM »
ND is growing, and will keep doing so if the enviro weenies stay out of it. Colorado and Utah have been destroyed since Salazar was sworn in. One of the first acts hd did was to cancel a ton of leases in UT and CO.

Currently I'm flying (really hate flying, scared to death hate) to and from California. Doing workover and completions.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2011, 07:50:57 PM »
Not a fan of the movies, but my understanding was that Bond had a special "behind the zipper" holster.
that's smartcarry. [tinfoil] and i ain't seen it in a 007 movie yet. not read all the books though.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »
Not a fan of the movies, but my understanding was that Bond had a special "behind the zipper" holster.

Bond typically carried his PPK in a shoulder holster (a Berns-Martin shoulder holster, IIRC)....

Are you sure you're not thinking of his "other" gun?....  ;)
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.