Author Topic: The tubes! It's the tubes!  (Read 2520 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
The tubes! It's the tubes!
« on: June 04, 2015, 11:09:24 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymZEOihlIdU

The existence of plasma tubes in the Earth's atmosphere has been confirmed.

The discovery was made by Cleo Loi, a 23-year old student of astrophysics at the University of Sydney and lead author of the paper documenting the phenomenon.

Plasma tubes are created as the sun interacts with the earth's magnetic field.  They are thought to be the cause of the occasional signal interference experienced by navigation devices.

Did you notice that nothing - absolutely nothing - was said about chemtrails?  Or about the alien overlords who live in the tubes?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: The tubes! It's the tubes!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 11:40:37 AM »
And... SCIENCE! Neat discovery.  =D

Chemtrails ..  ;/  [barf]
Friend of mine has glommed on to that stupidity to the point of being an obnoxious jerk. :facepalm:

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 11:42:45 AM »
And... SCIENCE! Neat discovery.  =D

Chemtrails ..  ;/  [barf]
Friend of mine has glommed on to that stupidity to the point of being an obnoxious jerk. :facepalm:

Brad

Perhaps the chemtrails are affecting his behavior.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 12:06:35 PM »
THE TROOTH WAS SERPREZZED!

DERP! DERP!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 12:08:21 PM »
Wait wut?
Tubes? I thought it was supposed to be rods....
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 12:10:03 PM »
The Rods of Ra!

Wow, there's something that hasn't come up in a long time!  :rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 12:45:42 PM »
I saw something on this from the Science or Discovery Channel I think.  I thought they were pointing at some of the unexplained airliner crashes also.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 01:14:13 PM »
The Rods of Ra!

Bricks of Bubba.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 04:11:47 PM »
The Rods of Ra!

I had to look it up. And, apparently it's so old there's not even a wikipedia entry for it! (But some people still discuss it on forums...)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 04:17:19 PM »
There was someone here who was convinced that the Rods of Ra were real...

Either that or he was doing a decent job of selling it...

Paddy?

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 07:07:14 PM »
 [tinfoil]    It's George W. Bush's fault!!,!!!,!! >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 07:55:36 PM »
 :old:  ;/  [tinfoil]  :facepalm:  [ar15]

You mean them chem tails ain't real? What am I gonna tell my cats?!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 11:50:35 PM »
 It's the Pax. The G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate that we added to the air processors. It was supposed to calm the population, weed out aggression. Well, it works. The people here stopped fighting. And then they stopped everything else. They stopped going to work, they stopped breeding, talking, eating. There's 30 million people here, and they all just let themselves die.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 09:31:32 AM »
This place used to sell them...

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/

Not anymore.  =|

Sure they do. Only now they're wrapped in a fancy plastic box labeled "Willow Curve".

https://willowcurve.com/

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 10:39:08 AM »
The willow curve is at least based on something approaching sound science. I can't tell if it's laser based or LED based, though.

I know various laser based treatments for joint issues, including arthritis, tendonitis, etc., are becoming more and more common and are acknowledged to be effective in certain cases. Friend of mine is a DC and uses laser therapy. He treated my tennis elbow a couple of years ago after I was helping him get his Mom's place ready for sale. It actually helped quite a bit.

If the willow curve is LED based.... no clue as to its value, but LED light treatment does seem to be coming into its own for various things. But, I'm having problems tracking down any real studies with associated data.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 10:47:23 AM »
If the IR wavelength is right, there's no debate that it can penetrate the skin at least.

If a double-blind study with controls shows it works... Good enough.
I promise not to duck.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 11:04:07 AM »
Yep, this one was an IR laser. In that sense I think it works in a fashion similar to ultrasound in that it causes heating of the affected areas, which increases blood flow. But, ultrasound can have some drawbacks in treating some of these conditions.

You want to see someone jump? Give them an ultrasound treatment on an area that has a fresh stress fracture. BOOM! Right through the roof.

I was a student trainer in college and I was treating one of the runners for shin splints, which included ultrasound. One day he's fine with the treatment, next day he comes in after practice, I start ultrasound and he screamed and jumped off the treatment table like a scalded rat.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 01:10:12 PM »
I stuck my hand once into an ultrasonic cleaner bath to snag out a part.

I only did that once. Grabbing an electric livestock fence is more pleasant.
I promise not to duck.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »
The willow curve is at least based on something approaching sound science. I can't tell if it's laser based or LED based, though.

I know various laser based treatments for joint issues, including arthritis, tendonitis, etc., are becoming more and more common and are acknowledged to be effective in certain cases. Friend of mine is a DC and uses laser therapy. He treated my tennis elbow a couple of years ago after I was helping him get his Mom's place ready for sale. It actually helped quite a bit.

If the willow curve is LED based.... no clue as to its value, but LED light treatment does seem to be coming into its own for various things. But, I'm having problems tracking down any real studies with associated data.

I once almost purchased the willow curve because my left elbow is hurting for some reason.  I called up on the phone,went  through the process   and asked how much the thing cost.
$695.00
 :O.

Ah, no thanks, cancel   the order.

Advil is less expensive.

MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero