Author Topic: A way to stop the saggy pants fashion  (Read 759 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
A way to stop the saggy pants fashion
« on: July 04, 2015, 05:05:31 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/terror-signs-watch-community/2015/07/03/id/653352/

Things to watch for and report:

8.   Unusually bulky, loose-fitting apparel worn in hot weather.

In countries like Israel where security is paramount, officers are trained to spot people whose clothing seems out of place or disproportionate to their body type. Increasingly, that's a concern U.S. officials are talking about as well, because thick or baggy clothing can be used to conceal weapons. Could someone sporting a large sweatshirt, vest, or jacket on a blazing day be suffering from a head cold or just be fashion-challenged? Of course. Sure.

According to SecureTransit.org, seeing something out of place like that is also a reason to take notice.

I'm moving from "being bothered by" to "being threatened by" people walking around looking like they have a double or triple load in their pants.  And have you ever noticed how they always keep touching their sagging pants?  It's a "tell" just like all the others they say those carrying a concealed weapon always display - checking that detonator switch to see it's ready and available.

I may never say it again, but "Thank you, Homeland Security."

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: A way to stop the saggy pants fashion
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 09:22:34 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 10:27:05 PM »
Like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQlw7hl_eY

I've seen that clip before.  What I have not seen is that same kid walk anywhere with all those hidden guns.

And just for fun:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfJP-3CVUSM

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 11:18:02 AM »
SOME of us suffer from Noassatall and can't help it (hence the suspenders. when you are tapered like an icecream cone gravity is NOT your friend!).
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!