Author Topic: Don't hold back. Tell me how you really feel.  (Read 1194 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Don't hold back. Tell me how you really feel.
« on: July 25, 2015, 03:58:15 PM »
http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/2015/07/dear-alberta-hu.html

Dear Alberta Human Rights Commission,

I'm informed that your Commission (via your proxy) considers the word "crazy" an insult.

I thought of sending a simple "**ck you", but I've thought better of it. I take it back: un**ck you.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss the Law Society of Alberta than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot midday sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature.

I really wish Kate had not held her feelings in check.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Don't hold back. Tell me how you really feel.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 04:02:28 PM »
Read it three minutes ago.

Still laughing !

Will quote.  Many times....

....Re-read it.

Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium.

Started laughing again.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 04:46:55 PM »

Will quote.  Many times....

Sadly, most of those I would quote it at are not capable of understand it - even if I speak very slowly.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 05:45:15 PM »
Damning with faint praise? No.

Damning with feint praise? No.

Damning with feigned praise? No.

Just plain damning. And damn hilarious

My cap doffed to an aspersion master caster.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 06:23:56 PM »
Sadly, most of those I would quote it at are not capable of understanding it - even if I speak very slowly.

stay safe.

This is bad?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 10:45:38 PM »
So, like ... what was the cause of that delightful rant?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 03:36:55 AM »

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 05:44:38 AM »
At least she didn't wish they'd die in a fire.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2015, 07:33:37 PM »
http://business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/ezra-levant-crazy-prosecutions

Now you know.

stay safe.

That website causes my Internet Explorer to lock up:

We were unable to return you to financialpost.com.

Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.

What you can do:

Go to your home page 

Try to return to financialpost.com 

More information <I clicked on that, got:

"When a website causes a failure or crash, Internet Explorer attempts to restore the site. It stops after two tries to avoid an endless loop."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 07:58:22 PM »
Try www.financialpost.com and then search for Ezra Levant & crazy prosecutions.  Or just look for July 24.

stay safe.