Author Topic: Thousands of Dead Fish Found Along Chicago Lakefront  (Read 615 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Thousands of Dead Fish Found Along Chicago Lakefront
« on: January 11, 2011, 11:02:39 AM »
The cause of the dieoff was investigated as soon as all the fish were registered to vote in Cook County.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/01/11/major-bizarre-fish-die-off-along-lakefront/

It was determined that right-wing vitriolic rhetoric was the casue fo the dieoff.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

BridgeRunner

• friend
Re: Thousands of Dead Fish Found Along Chicago Lakefront
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 11:08:16 AM »
The cause of the dieoff was investigated as soon as all the fish were registered to vote in Cook County.

It was determined that right-wing vitriolic rhetoric was the casue fo the dieoff.

May I please steal this, with credit, for facebook?   :lol:

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 11:35:46 AM »
May I please steal this, with credit, for facebook?   :lol:

Please do.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 12:09:40 PM »
Fish die-offs along the Chicago shoreline are nothing new . . . several decades ago when I still lived there, I remember there was quite an extended alewife die-off . . . the stench of the rotting dead fish washing up on shore was enough to discourage various events along the lake.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain