Author Topic: Dems have even crazier conspiracy theorists (Denver convention)  (Read 7252 times)

Regolith

• friend
Re: Dems have even crazier conspiracy theorists (Denver convention)
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 12:59:24 AM »
Sonic weaponry exists.

Yes, but there is no such thing as a "brown note."

I do remember seeing something that used sonic waves to create nausea, though.  Don't know how that turned out. 

However, the effect can be easily replicated by playing the latest "50 cent" masterpiece at full volume through a poorly wired 12" sub woofer in the back of a small, beat up Japanese import.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

LAK

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 02:44:10 AM »
Theory? These were on the streets of NY in glorious NYPD livery at the 2004 RNC.

xavier fremboe

• friends
  • All-American Meanie
    • The Shop
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 03:56:13 AM »
Okay, I've slept on it, and I can no longer resist.  The 'brown note' thing reminds me of the old Monty Python joke.

"What's brown and sounds like a bell?"
"Duuuung."

Thank you!  I'll be here all week.  Tip your waitress.
If the bandersnatch seems even mildly frumious, best to shun it.  Really. http://www.cctplastics.com

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 03:01:44 AM »
I am bitterly disappointed that HRC didn't manage to steal the nod thus
insuring another 1968.
It is beginning to look like JM will lose and it will be more like 78 (or rather 79)
and all that will be recreated will be the Carter admin.
Obama, like Carter's promise to legalize MJ , will create bitter cynical future conservatives like me with his empty promises.
I am willing to bet he gets us into a war licketysplit, plus sends more
troops to Iraq.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."