Author Topic: Gun Fails  (Read 808 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Gun Fails
« on: July 07, 2019, 12:50:12 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPKwdqn9pU

I came across this video of various gun fails.  Some show people getting shot.  I guess you can laugh or get upset.  I found myself getting upset about the stupidity more than anything.  Lots of people who don't practice any sort of gun safety along with people setting up other for practical jokes.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Gun Fails
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 02:08:28 PM »
They're out there.

And they breed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 02:51:45 PM »
They're out there.

And they breed.

Maybe not, depending on where they've shot themselves ...
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 02:56:24 PM »
These guys that are giggling while filming stuff like this because they know what's about to happen to their girl friend and not stopping it from happening need to be punched in the face.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 05:15:22 PM »
These guys that are giggling while filming stuff like this because they know what's about to happen to their girl friend and not stopping it from happening need to be punched in the face.
Not quite the same, but that one girl nearly got revenge with the AK.   =)

I agree with you.  Not a great way to be ambassadors for the shooting sports. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 06:22:49 PM »
If that's the one I think it is (I'm not watching it) there are a couple of girls who deserve just as much pain as the asshat males providing them with the guns.

They can take their ditzy little fainting flower act somewhere else. That *expletive deleted*it does not belong on the range. I cannot stand woman who play that game for male attention.

"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 08:24:36 PM »
Some of these definitely look staged, so don't take everything at face value.

FWIW, if I did something as idiotic as shown on some of these vignettes, I sure wouldn't post it to the Internet.   :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 01:23:08 AM »
bluestarlizzard said, " (I'm not watching it)."

Good choice.  I sampled it to see if it was one I'd seen before.

Yes.

Just the kind of negative clips that gun grabbers love to circulate..

Of course, nobody makes videos of the billions and billions of rounds* fired recreationally every year where nobody got hurt.

Borrrrrrrrrring.

Terry

* I'm wild-ass-guessing at that number, but I bet it's something like that.  With a nod of thanks to Carl Sagan.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.