Author Topic: USASOC pushes back on Jade Helm reports  (Read 1893 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
USASOC pushes back on Jade Helm reports
« on: March 27, 2015, 03:12:11 AM »
http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army-special-operations-command-pushes-back-against-alarmist-claims-about-upcoming-exercise-1.335949

I don't participate in the hysteria over this particular exercise. It would be inaccurate to believe that there is not significant planning going on to use the US .mil against US citizens on US soil however.

http://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/full-spectrum-operations-in-the-homeland-a-%E2%80%9Cvision%E2%80%9D-of-the-future?page=1

Bracken's thoughts on the matter.

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/bracken-operation-jade-conditioning/
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: USASOC pushes back on Jade Helm reports
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 04:37:21 AM »
But....but.....but.....OATHKEEPRS! !111!!

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 08:22:32 AM »
If you think the white house is involved with setting training goals for USASOC, I have a bridge to sell. Braken is giving the Pres and his "team" way more influence over trying schedules then exists.

I am not super excited about increased military training in the US, and hope folks blow their roadblocks with a hearty "F U". Which happens in a war zone as well, actually so that'd be good training. That said, there isn't some vast conspiracy to condition good patriotic bloggers that the .mil should be running around and taking over.

I would also posit that folks that think Mr. Obama could get US Army officers to operate against right wing US citizens don't actually know very many US Army officers.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 08:40:26 AM »
Is bracken trying to replace al jones? Their fan base overlaps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 11:40:22 AM »
If you think the white house is involved with setting training goals for USASOC, I have a bridge to sell. Braken is giving the Pres and his "team" way more influence over trying schedules then exists.

I am not super excited about increased military training in the US, and hope folks blow their roadblocks with a hearty "F U". Which happens in a war zone as well, actually so that'd be good training. That said, there isn't some vast conspiracy to condition good patriotic bloggers that the .mil should be running around and taking over.

I would also posit that folks that think Mr. Obama could get US Army officers to operate against right wing US citizens don't actually know very many US Army officers.

The Commander in Chief and his lapdogs on the Joint Chiefs of Staff are unable to exercise influence on .mil training schedules, and our entire officer corps would refuse to follow in the footsteps of MacArthur, Patton, and Eisenhower? Fascinating.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 11:57:37 AM »
Balog:

First one: not unable so much as doesn't really bother to. Believe me or not, but training, even training at this level, isn't planned at the executive level. JCS give takers to the MACOMs. "You will be ready and avaliable to do X NLT Y date. Go forth and train." The kind of subtle conditioning your blogger is accusing the CinC of would take a much more active role in training schedules the the executive branch, or even the JCS's actually have. We have published doctrine, and subordinate commanders train to that. (ish)

Second one: obviously  there's no way to be sure without the ball on going up for real, but I can tell you the officers I know are well aware of the more shameful parts of the Army's history regarding oppression of the populace, both ours and others. It is something we are personally aware of, as well as professionally wary of. The actions of those generals are discussed, not in good terms, in our Professional Military Education courses, and as a profession we take seriously the charge to make sure the mistake the Army made in the past aren't repeated. No group of humans is perfect, but we do our best. I can't predict the future, but I can promise my fellow Officer's and I wouldn't just start operations on Americans on the say so of the CinC, any CinC not just the current one. FWIW we also spend a fair amount of time discussing things like Nuremberg.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 12:24:38 PM »
Balog:

First one: not unable so much as doesn't really bother to. Believe me or not, but training, even training at this level, isn't planned at the executive level. JCS give takers to the MACOMs. "You will be ready and avaliable to do X NLT Y date. Go forth and train." The kind of subtle conditioning your blogger is accusing the CinC of would take a much more active role in training schedules the the executive branch, or even the JCS's actually have. We have published doctrine, and subordinate commanders train to that. (ish)

Second one: obviously  there's no way to be sure without the ball on going up for real, but I can tell you the officers I know are well aware of the more shameful parts of the Army's history regarding oppression of the populace, both ours and others. It is something we are personally aware of, as well as professionally wary of. The actions of those generals are discussed, not in good terms, in our Professional Military Education courses, and as a profession we take seriously the charge to make sure the mistake the Army made in the past aren't repeated. No group of humans is perfect, but we do our best. I can't predict the future, but I can promise my fellow Officer's and I wouldn't just start operations on Americans on the say so of the CinC, any CinC not just the current one. FWIW we also spend a fair amount of time discussing things like Nuremberg.

1. I have no idea if it is happening or not, merely responding to the idea that it is not possible.

2. Humans are humans are humans. It's possible that the officer corps would commit mutiny/desertion/treason en masse if ordered to do something objectionable. But history takes a dim view of the likelihood. Especially if those damn Jews right wing terrorists have just burned the Reichstag blew up a building.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 03:29:11 PM »

Some Os would object, some Os would STFU and do the bidding of their superiors.  Replacements would be found for the objectors.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 03:53:52 PM »
Some Os would object, some Os would STFU and do the bidding of their superiors.  Replacements would be found for the objectors.

Same with NCO's and enlisted.  There would be two sets, just like before the Civil War.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.