Author Topic: USA commits act of war? ...  (Read 1228 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: USA commits act of war? ...
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2023, 09:23:39 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2023, 06:10:32 PM »
Poor Russian maintenance? Sure that's a thing except I don't think the Germans would calmly depend on under-engineered, poorly maintained infrastructure. German industry has more standards than the US government has morals. The US government dun did it. Drop the denial.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2023, 01:13:35 PM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2023, 01:33:17 PM »
Here's the always totally trust worthy US intel

A pro-Ukrainian group carried out the attack on the Nord Stream pipelines last year, U.S. intelligence agencies determined, according to a bombshell report on Tuesday.

U.S. officials told The New York Times there no evidence Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky or his top officials were involved in September 2022 bombing, or that the group was acting at the direction of the Ukrainian government.

Officials won't say name of a group or who paid

U.S. intelligence now says a pro-Ukrainian group sabotaged Nord Stream pipeline: Report claims Putin opponents could be behind 'off-the-books' attack after White House slapped down suggestions America was involved
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11831303/U-S-says-Ukraine-group-Nord-Stream-pipe-bombing.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2023, 01:37:45 PM »
I still don't think it was the US Navy, but the snarky side of me has to point out that:

A pro-Ukrainian group carried out the attack on the Nord Stream pipelines last year, U.S. intelligence agencies determined, according to a bombshell report on Tuesday.

that describes the current administration pretty well.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2023, 01:38:30 PM »
A pro-Ukrainian group carried out the attack on the Nord Stream pipelines

that describes the current administration pretty well.

True
- Calvin and Hobbes