Author Topic: Webroot Spy Sweeper with Antivirus...  (Read 846 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Webroot Spy Sweeper with Antivirus...
« on: July 30, 2009, 04:28:21 PM »
Anyone have the package?

I have Spy Sweeper and Symantec Antivirus on my home computer, part of the old enterprise license through my company, but that's petering out.

I bought a subscription to Spy Sweeper last year because I like it so much, but I don't know much about their antivirus.

I just got a fisher e-mail offering the upgrade for $5. I'm thinking seriously about taking it...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 04:38:20 PM by Mike Irwin »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Webroot Spy weeper with Antivirus...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 04:30:19 PM »

Webroot Spy weeper with Antivirus...

Is that when James Bond is crying from all the black widow bites he got when you dipped him in the tank of spiders, and you're holding the antidote over him in exchange for passwords to MI-6 computer files? :angel:
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Webroot Spy Sweeper with Antivirus...
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 04:38:34 PM »
I have NO clue what you're babbling about...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 06:46:28 PM »
I have NO clue what you're babbling about...

Yeah, you go ahead and sneaky-fix your thread title. :rolleyes:
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

drewtam

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 02:54:55 PM »
I was thinking this:

"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams