Author Topic: A Healthy Diet is Racist  (Read 2092 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
A Healthy Diet is Racist
« on: August 30, 2018, 09:45:20 AM »
Where the hell is RKL's plague? Hurry up, dammit.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/08/29/huffpost-blacks-think-a-healthy-diet-means-eating-white-people-food-and-thats-a-problem/

There is no way for me to win. If I eat healthy, I'm racist. If I eat tasty, tasty, fried chicken, I'm racist. I guess the way the SJWs want to "kill off old white guys" is to starve us to death. I'm going to bet good money that this "study" was created by dumbass white people. I'm actually getting sick of white people. Idiots.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: A Healthy Diet is Racist
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 09:51:07 AM »
Fight fire with fire, convince people that believe this that sex with other white people promotes white supremacy or the patriarchy or sumptin. Now of course no interracial, that's appropriation. They should die out.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 10:08:31 AM »
Where the hell is RKL's plague? Hurry up, dammit.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/08/29/huffpost-blacks-think-a-healthy-diet-means-eating-white-people-food-and-thats-a-problem/

There is no way for me to win. If I eat healthy, I'm racist. If I eat tasty, tasty, fried chicken, I'm racist. I guess the way the SJWs want to "kill off old white guys" is to starve us to death. I'm going to bet good money that this "study" was created by dumbass white people. I'm actually getting sick of white people. Idiots.
Even if it was created by stupid white people, it was probably focused on health food eaten by urban liberal white people. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 10:37:48 AM »
Well...

I guess putting that KKK cozy on my vegetarian lentil curry to keep it warm was the right move.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 11:42:34 AM »
That definition of healthy eating is not an accurate depiction of eating healthy.

I feel dumber for having read that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 04:34:58 PM »
Well...

I guess putting that KKK cozy on my vegetarian lentil curry to keep it warm was the right move.

:lol:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 11:07:43 PM »
Can I get gravy on that?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 12:36:56 AM »
It's not much of a stretch to see them claim this, when you factor in all the other things they consider racist like pronouncing words correctly.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 07:43:48 AM »
It's not much of a stretch to see them claim this, when you factor in all the other things they consider racist like pronouncing words correctly.

And completely.

Whatev.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 09:33:59 AM »
Anyone who thinks white people are eating a healthy diet has clearly never been to my Walmart.  I think terrible diets are something most Americans have in common. 

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams