Author Topic: Oakland PD: even more corrupt than you'd expect.  (Read 1326 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Oakland PD: even more corrupt than you'd expect.
« on: June 21, 2016, 03:24:53 AM »
I have a pretty low opinion of cops, but this is bad even by their standards.

http://usuncut.com/news/oakland-police-multiple-scandals/

Summary: OPD cop murders wife, fellow cops cover it up, murderer then commits suicide and leaves a suicide note pointing out that he and a bunch of other cops were raping a child sex trafficking victim, the chief and his wife appear to have known about this and on and on. That's "Muslims in Britain" levels of evil and turning a blind eye there.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Regolith

• friend
Re: Oakland PD: even more corrupt than you'd expect.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 04:03:25 AM »
I have a pretty low opinion of cops, but this is bad even by their standards.

http://usuncut.com/news/oakland-police-multiple-scandals/

Summary: OPD cop murders wife, fellow cops cover it up, murderer then commits suicide and leaves a suicide note pointing out that he and a bunch of other cops were raping a child sex trafficking victim, the chief and his wife appear to have known about this and on and on. That's "Muslims in Britain" levels of evil and turning a blind eye there.

You kind of buried the lede, there:

The Oakland Police Department has gone through three police chiefs in less than ten days in the midst of a potential murder cover-up, child trafficking scandal, and racist texting scandal.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 10:14:40 AM »
Racist texts looks pretty tame compared to all that. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 11:00:34 AM »
You kind of buried the lede, there:

Between "firing people quickly" and "murder coverup and child sex ring" I think I highlighted the right thing.  :P

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 12:09:53 PM »
Apparently, not in our evolving society.  Racism is the mortal sin.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 12:22:49 PM »
Apparently, not in our evolving society.  Racism is the mortal sin.

-ism is the only sin progressives recognize.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 12:54:09 PM »
oakland is a totally liberal city.  A corrupt police force is what I would expect

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 06:56:22 PM »
Between "firing people quickly" and "murder coverup and child sex ring" I think I highlighted the right thing.  :P

Maybe I'm a bit cynical; the corruption thing is almost expected, where as people actually being held responsible for it isn't.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Re: Oakland PD: even more corrupt than you'd expect.
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 07:04:17 PM »
But, when all is said and done, the racist texts will have the greatest sanction attached to it.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 01:55:04 PM »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2016, 03:27:00 PM »
I heard on the news that Oakland had dumped one police chief, found another one and dumped him in something like 24 hours, and then found another one.

The news didn't say why, though. I just figured it was more California bullshit, especially from the cesspit that is Oakland, and I didn't care enough to even bother to try to find out why.

And what do you know. I was right.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2016, 03:32:47 PM »
Now, now. What is all this police bashing. Every outfit has that 1% 10% 99% that make the rest of the group look bad.
Thin blue line and all that.

The way I see crap like that or any police corruption deal is that for every 1 cop that was actively involved there were 5 that knew about it and looked the other way and 10 that suspected it and did nothing.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 10:58:32 PM »
The way I see crap like that or any police corruption deal is that for every 1 cop that was actively involved there were 5 that knew about it and looked the other way and 10 that suspected it and did nothing.

It's more like you get an entire section/department that is dirty and cover up for each other, and actively drive any 'boy scouts' away that they can't corrupt into being as dirty as they are.